"Tranq Dope" Animal sedative mixed with fentanyl seems bad

e31bd7ced543bc65c39839ea17009a22
WWW.YAHOO.COM

PHILADELPHIA — Over a matter of weeks, Tracey McCann watched in horror as the bruises she was accustomed to getting from injecting fentanyl began hardening into an...

-"Over a matter of weeks, Tracey McCann watched in horror as the bruises she was accustomed to getting from injecting fentanyl began hardening into an armor of crusty, blackened tissue. Something must have gotten into the supply.

-Xylazine causes wounds that erupt with a scaly dead tissue called eschar; untreated, they can lead to amputation. It induces a blackout stupor for hours, rendering users vulnerable to rape and robbery. When people come to, the high from the fentanyl has long since faded and they immediately crave more. Because xylazine is a sedative and not an opioid, it resists standard opioid overdose reversal treatments.

-More than 90% of Philadelphia’s lab-tested dope samples were positive for xylazine, according to the most recent data."

• Guillotine 1

27 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

But the suppliers aren’t sociopaths!

Not to defend terrible people here, but there’s a world of difference between cutting dope with other, shitty cheap fillers to make more money and intentionally OD’ing random users so other people think your dope is stronger.

1 hour ago, LazyPiranha said:

Not to defend terrible people here, but there’s a world of difference between cutting dope with other, shitty cheap fillers to make more money and intentionally OD’ing random users so other people think your dope is stronger.

This is arguably worse. This is basically what we do in the hospital when we tube someone, just with better drugs.

7 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

This is arguably worse. This is basically what we do in the hospital when we tube someone, just with better drugs.

Im not arguing end result, I'm saying that mixing in cheap fillers not knowing what it will do is not the same thing as intentional if randomized murder.  

11 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Im not arguing end result, I'm saying that mixing in cheap fillers not knowing what it will do is not the same thing as intentional if randomized murder.  

I’m saying adding a sedative in is worse, I don’t think it’s a cheap filler, lots of easy cheap shit for that. This seems deliberate.

I'm well used to people cutting cocaine with diarrhetics and shit, that's been happening since the dawn of time. That's something that you fully expect going in, like, yeah, this "cocaine" is probably 50% baby laxative.

A coworker of mine died in late 2020 because someone put fentanyl in his cocaine. Who fucking does that?!

That's one of the reasons I don't do drugs anymore. You never know what kind of shit is in there, and not in a fun way. Even back when I took ecstasy, it was sort of a grab bag of random chemicals, but you could be 99.999% sure that nothing in there would kill you.

I think I remember reading (so basically fact) that a potentially fatal overdose of fentanyl is like half a gram. If it's mixed into cocaine... Good night. I've done an eight ball just to myself in one night.

1 hour ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

NOTHING stops addicts from getting their fix. 

Found out my brother was shooting H because I walked in on him pulling his sock back on like it was the crime of the century. For people not familiar with this, a lot of people shoot between their toes if their arms are getting too fucked up and/or to not have trackmarks on their arms in the first place 

• Sad 2

8 minutes ago, TyphoidHater said:

Fentanyl is the devil.  First time I ever hallucinated in a hospital.  Then, when I said to NEVER give it to me again they did anyway and guess what?  More hallucinations 😐

Fentanyl isn’t a hallucinogenic. You were knocked out and dreaming.

48 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Fentanyl isn’t a hallucinogenic. You were knocked out and dreaming.

I've never lucid dreamed in my life and according to those who were with me I was most definitely awake and freaking out.

Regardless, the main point is that I refused further treatment and received it anyway.

2 hours ago, TyphoidHater said:

I've never lucid dreamed in my life and according to those who were with me I was most definitely awake and freaking out.

Regardless, the main point is that I refused further treatment and received it anyway.

Are you sure you didn't accidentally shake hands with a cop who had recently seen a photo of fentanyl? ;) 

• Haha 2
  • True 1