What's the latest you stay up to game on a work week?

best3444

Played Hunt: Showdown from 10pm to about midnight last night. Woke up at 7:30 to hit the home office. If I think I can still get enough sleep to be well-rested, I'm good. But it really depends, I'm also way past that age of "nah I'll power through a shitty, tired day!" like poster above me said. I need my sleep or I'm fucking cranky. 

I’m about the same as others have said, 10pm, if I’m really enjoying something then I might not pay attention to time and go to almost 11pm but I’ll force myself to stop by then. Usually my body starts checking out as 10pm approaches and I just turn off the deck/switch and go right to sleep.

34 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I had trouble sleeping last night so I woke up at 2:30am and played Prey.

I'm stuck again so I need to look up what I'm missing. Even on easy difficulty, this game is pretty damn difficult. I die a lot.

there’s always story difficulty!

I might do this one soon. Had a good time last night, I got the jetpack thingy and floated around outside for the first time, it’s pretty out there.