I'm gonna go eat the greatest taco I've ever had

SuperSpreader

Saw this vid recently on B-Real's Youtube channel "High & Hungry" about this spot that sets up in front of a convenience store/head shop/sneaker head store wherein they make breakfast burritos w/ tater tots & even have the option to griddle some cheese & fresh jalapenos to roll the burrito into giving it a crispy spicy crunchy crust. Just writing that makes my mouth water! I'm about as far from Cali as I can be though, oh well guess I'll have to make my own then.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

From this pop up tomorrow. I met up with this lady before and it was probably the best taco I've had, and I've had a lot of them! She imports and grinds her own corn for masa.

Tomorrow I'm going back at another spot she's showing up at. I'm so exited!

Was the taco or her taco the best taco you've ever had :thinking:

1 hour ago, SoberChef said:

Saw this vid recently on B-Real's Youtube channel "High & Hungry" about this spot that sets up in front of a convenience store/head shop/sneaker head store wherein they make breakfast burritos w/ tater tots & even have the option to griddle some cheese & fresh jalapenos to roll the burrito into giving it a crispy spicy crunchy crust. Just writing that makes my mouth water! I'm about as far from Cali as I can be though, oh well guess I'll have to make my own then.

I'll eat one in your honor.

• Hugs 1

I don't think I've ever eaten a taco completely sober, and by extension every taco I've ever had is the best taco I've ever had.

Actually not true, I went to a place with my brother a while back that suuuuuuuuucked. It was disappinting.

However, any halfway decent taco joint, get a few beers in me and those tacos will go from a 7 to a 10 real quick.

4 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

I don't think I've ever eaten a taco completely sober, and by extension every taco I've ever had is the best taco I've ever had.

Actually not true, I went to a place with my brother a while back that suuuuuuuuucked. It was disappinting.

However, any halfway decent taco joint, get a few beers in me and those tacos will go from a 7 to a 10 real quick.

I've probably never had one drunk! 

• Hugs 1

27 minutes ago, Joe said:

I want pics.

Too late. 

olivia-lopez-and-jonathan-percival.jpg
WWW.EDIBLEDFW.COM

For Olivia Lopez of Molino Olōyō what’s old is new — and endlessly fascinating

234883680_225257216165154_90622333527005
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

3,651 Followers, 366 Following, 195 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Molino Olōyō (@molino_oloyo)

• Like 1

Why is it that after a Chinese meal you get hungry afterwards? I ate pretty late last night but in the middle of the night I started getting really hungry. I woke up at 7am and put a hungry man in the microwave because I was so hungry. 

The hungry man was awful and now I'm still hungry. Fml.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Why is it that after a Chinese meal you get hungry afterwards? I ate pretty late last night but in the middle of the night I started getting really hungry. I woke up at 7am and put a hungry man in the microwave because I was so hungry. 

The hungry man was awful and now I'm still hungry. Fml.

MSG

• True 1

20 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

Too late. 

olivia-lopez-and-jonathan-percival.jpg
WWW.EDIBLEDFW.COM

For Olivia Lopez of Molino Olōyō what’s old is new — and endlessly fascinating

234883680_225257216165154_90622333527005
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

3,651 Followers, 366 Following, 195 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Molino Olōyō (@molino_oloyo)

Mr. bougie taco over here