Switch Oled & Xbox Series S in stock Amazon.com

HardAct

6 hours ago, HardAct said:

While I'm sure this has been posted already, I couldn't find it so....

Just a heads up these two items are indeed in stock at retail prices. Switch Nintendo Switch Oled led 349.99 and Xbox Series S for 299.99 I just wanted to help, as I haven't seen them in stock before. The PS5 and Xbox Series X I still have never seen in stock!

Ordered the OLED. 

I am a Nintendo whore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Dre801 said:

Thanks for the heads up.

Series S has been pretty easy to get at retail for a while.  I think Amazon is supposed to start giving Prime members first dibs on Series X and PS5 restocks, but that likely still won't make them much easier to get.

I'm trying to see how that works. I want to get a PS5 for my nephew.

Anyone gotten one from Playstation.com / Register yet? I just did it a couple of weeks ago so not holding my breath but I'm just wondering, ANYONE? For the life of me I can't see why Sony and Microsoft aren't just doing a cue themselves? I mean you can buy consoles from Microsoft.com store so this just makes since right? Why aren't they doing this? I believe they would rather the go to us the gamers maybe one per registered email address and Log in credentials, it baffles me it really does!!

18 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Could be at least 4-8 months before the ps5 / Series X is in stock like these are that may even be a pipe dream DAMNIT!

Honestly, probably 2023 before normal stock conditions occur

Yea I just said that to make myself feel better I know it'll most likely be late holiday 2022 or early 2023 for GPU, and consoles to iron the stock issues out. At least then I'll have the need for a 40 series Nvidia card that will be bought up buy scalpers yet again....lol

45 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Yea I just said that to make myself feel better I know it'll most likely be late holiday 2022 or early 2023 for GPU, and consoles to iron the stock issues out. At least then I'll have the need for a 40 series Nvidia card that will be bought up buy scalpers yet again....lol

Being 32:9 ultrawide and 4k means AMD/Nvidia say jump for the next gen GPU upgrade and I ask how high.