Tell me worse feelings than having lost your wallet

Fizzzzle

2 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Losing your phone 

Losing your mind 

Losing your anal virginity

You can use find your phone to locate your phone.

The good thing about losing your mind is that you don't realize it while it's happening.

Losing your anal virginity depends on the circumstance. Like I would imagine if I lost my anal virginity to Jason Momoa, it would be great. He would be firm, yet gentle, while whispering sweet nothings into my ear as he holds me tight, like a weighted blanket. Wait, what was I talking about?

3 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Not necessarily true. I was aware when it was happening and I was hospitalized and I can tell you it was easily one of the worst things I’ve experienced in life. 

Are you talking about psychosis or something similar? Like were you a passenger in your own car or something? I'm curious. Not to pry, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to.

29 minutes ago, Biggie said:

All kidding aside I do hope you find it. I just know how people are. They are the worst.  Good Luck.

No dice, I'll eat my shitty Cheerios now.

It's not the end of the world, it's just a pain in the ass. ID, OLCC card, 3 debit cards, 2 credit cards, and like $200 cash.

I hope to fuck my social security card wasn't in there. I don't see why it would be, but one time I put my social security card in my wallet to do something at the DMV and apparently never took it out. I got a new wallet like a year later and was clearing out the old one like "WHAT THE FUCK THIS WAS IN HERE THE WHOLE TIME"

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

My last hope is I left it at my friend's house, but I'm 99% sure I took it out after I was there.

The problem is I pay cash for almost everything, so stuff like my debit card can go missing and it will be days before I realize it.

Has there been any attempted activity on your cards? If not, that is a good sign someone dishonest doesn't have them.

Just now, Biggie said:

Has there been any attempted activity on your cards? If not, that is a good sign someone dishonest doesn't have them.

No, there hasn't. I put holds on my cards just in case.

My fear now is 1) I put it in some random spot in my house I would never think to look and thus will never find it, as my house is absurdly large (not a brag, I rent with a bunch of other people), or 2) it fell out of my pocket when I was walking home last night and thus will never find it. 

One time I lost my keys, but I knew for a fact they must have been in my house, seeing as I was able to open the door to let myself in. I could not for the life of me figure out where they were. It turned out I had them in my hand when I took the garbage out and dropped them in the bin with the garbage. I found them by happenstance a day later.

13 minutes ago, Jason said:

When you poop and your butthole just won't get clean.

Like wiping with a marker

Protip: stop eating meat. I vacillate between vegan and omnivore all the time, so I'm the last person to be preachy about it, but I can tell you my shits are 150% less messy when I don't eat meat.

It's when I get on those chicken wings and jerky diets that the poop becomes an inoperable sludge that requires a shower after every use.

Just now, best3444 said:

That's terrible. Unfortunately you'll never find it. Sorry to hear that. 

I hope I don't at this point. I've already ordered new credit cards. If I go back home and find it on my couch I'll be FURIOUS

IM GLAD I FOUND YOU, YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT I WISH I HAD 12 HOURS AGO

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, stepee said:

idk, I’ve had this one too and I still gotta go with the truck running you over one

Yeah but I've never been run over by a truck, so in a way it makes it seem not as bad as getting robbed. Even though it is objectively much worse.

Well unless I suppose you got robbed by someone who ran over your legs.

(Hope your legs are improving bb)

41 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Yeah but I've never been run over by a truck, so in a way it makes it seem not as bad as getting robbed. Even though it is objectively much worse.

Well unless I suppose you got robbed by someone who ran over your legs.

(Hope your legs are improving bb)

lol ty, yeah I’m just having some fun at my expense, it’s not really something to consider for most people thankfully! Getting robbed WAS terrible for real. Just the violation, that unsafe/uneasy feeling lasted at least a year in a strong sense of feeling a bit unsafe at home .

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

I forgot you were robbed. You've been through a lot in the past few years. Robbed, sobriety, and getting ran over by a truck. You're a tough dude.

Thank you, yeah, when you put it like that it sounds a bit rough! Funny thing is though, I do at least feel in such a better place now than 22 months ago at least. Being trapped inside your nearing fatal alcoholism is up there too!

I lost my wallet this year too and it sucks. I put it on top of the car and my wife drove away without noticing.  I rode my bike to look for it, but it was too late. I had a couple of items in my wallet that were very important to me. Really upset that I will never see them again. 

16 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

There are plenty of things worse than losing your wallet, but I could use some negative affirmation at the moment.

I'm 90% sure I left it on the counter when I was at the store last night, so I'm hoping it's still there. I'm gonna go check when they open.

Finally finding your wallet, only to pick it up and realize it's way, way too light. Oops! They took literally everything, didn't even leave the pictures.