College Football 2021 - SEC vs The World

Keyser_Soze

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

So I guess having ESPN+ is meaningless if you can't watch something on ESPN3. I tried to watch this game but it's on ESPN3, which I guess works with your cable provider, but I got ESPN+ so I could specifically watch some college games and I couldn't watch it. :/

It was on ABC. Buy an antenna. 

15 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

and ABC is a part of ESPN.

I don't care about either team anyway so no big loss.

I know. I'm just assuming that you couldn't stream it through the ESPN app because it wasn't broadcast on an ESPN network. Buy a Leaf.

7 minutes ago, Chris- said:

How do you feel about UH finally getting that B12 invitation?

It’s better than being in the AAC, but I feel like the SEC/P12/B1G/ACC are going to demote the B12 when they rejigger the CFP.

At the least, the B12 is going to be a really legit basketball conference so I’m glad I’ll be able to catch some great basketball games here at my Alma mater ❤️

6 hours ago, Chris- said:

Your boys are losing to Duquesne lmao. 

I met one yinzer from there and it really colored my perception of the place. He came to Ohio for Halloween, as so many do, and dressed as John McClain, barefoot and all. Ran around all night on court street with no shoes or socks, and pushed over a porta John door down with some poor soul in there.

I hate that they won because of this one dude.

13 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I met one yinzer from there and it really colored my perception of the place. He came to Ohio for Halloween, as so many do, and dressed as John McClain, barefoot and all. Ran around all night on court street with no shoes or socks, and pushed over a porta John door down with some poor soul in there.

I hate that they won because of this one dude.

Sounds about right.