Nvidia Gamescon Confrence Today - 2080 series to be announced

Mr.Vic20

12 minutes ago, stepee said:

Sounds promising! Thank you for mentioning me, checked my email and saw that it’s been so long the authorization on my card expired and has to resubmit  :lol:

Well then, that was fortunate! Here's to seeing these cards prior to the 11th of Oct, because A.) Oct. 11th is my birthday and this is my "present" nod, wink, and B.) Because I leave for a week of training in Vegas (:sick: I am not a 20 something, Vegas is my Hell) on the 12th! 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Well then, that was fortunate! Here's to seeing these cards prior to the 11th of Oct, because A.) Oct. 11th is my birthday and this is my "present" nod, wink, and B.) Because I leave for a week of training in Vegas (:sick: I am not a 20 something, Vegas is my Hell) on the 12th! 

Man we better, I’m hoping that this updated shipment means we get them ON the 5th. It’s fucking fall nvidia, give us our shit!

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

You know, with the incredibly high prices this round I think it got missed how also you don’t get a free game with your purchase. Remember how that used to be a thing? Sure would have been nice of them to make up for the delay!

Nvidia: Fuck you because, honestly, we don't even know why! :sun:

13 minutes ago, stepee said:

lol, yup! Nvidia: You just spent 1200 on a fucking graphics card you idiot, we know we don’t need to give you a $60 game.

The free game* was inside you the whole time! 

*the waiting game is included free with every FE 2080ti 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, stepee said:

You know, with the incredibly high prices this round I think it got missed how also you don’t get a free game with your purchase. Remember how that used to be a thing? Sure would have been nice of them to make up for the delay!

7 hours ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Nvidia: Fuck you because, honestly, we don't even know why! :sun:

TBF, those game bundles always happen months after launch. No card that I’ve purchased at launch ever came with a game.

1 hour ago, stepee said:

hm, I’ve seen them at launch before. I know my ti came with GR: Wildlands at or right around launch. Though, considering that game, I prefer the game this comes bundled with.

I can almost guarantee that it was a month or so after launch :p 

I’ve never seen launch cards packaged with games, especially not FEs. I could certainly be mistaken, though.