What are some words you think should be reintroduced to the cultural lexicon?

Fizzzzle

I stan for the word "forthwith." It's like saying "now," or "immediately," but with so much more gravitas. There is also the consideration of the movement to bring the English language closer back to its anglo-saxon roots, which "forthwith" comes from but "immediately" doesn't (it's derived from French), and the supremacist undertones of that movement, but I choose not to think about that. I like the word.

Also, I so wish we could destigmatize the word "cunt." It's such a great word. The British and australians have managed to make it non offensive (or equally offensive, depending on your point of view). I hate that it has such negative connotations in america.

1 minute ago, Fizzzzle said:

Also, I so wish we could destigmatize the word "cunt." It's such a great word. The British and australians have managed to make it non offensive (or equally offensive, depending on your point of view). I hate that it has such negative connotations in america.

Over It Ugh GIF

6 minutes ago, Brick said:

Thrice

TEAMCOCO.COM

Once, twice, THRICE! Help make this word popular enough to get the recognition it deserves!

I associate "thrice" with the band.

Side note: I love "thrice" but that is a terrible fucking band name. There aren't even 3 band members, there's 4. Why "Thrice." Nothing about them has anything to do with threes, they hardly even use triplets. They have like a few songs where they play in 3/4, but it's just like "hey, we need a name for our band," and someone said "robot ass parade," and someone else was like "that's dumb, how about Thrice. It's like Twice, but better."