Trying to find a PS4 pro

Rodimus

Well the time has come and I'm ready to pull the trigger. I couldn't earlier during e3 when it was on sale. Now I can't find any sale not even $10. Plus I hit up a bunch of stores today and yesterday and the stores seem to not have any in stock. I know next month is the Spider-man bundle. I really just want a plain black one. I might have to pre-order the Spider-man just to get one for regular price. I don't want a used console. If you see one on sale today let me know. Amazon has them at like $500+. 

3 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

I tried checking my local stores online to see if they have any.  Target, Walmart, Best Buy, have zero.  There are some Gamestops 60-90 miles away from me that have apparently have some in stock :(

So glad I pulled the trigger and got mine back in May. 

Just now, ManUtdRedDevils said:

It feels like the PS4 Pro has been in a constant supply shortage since release. 

They were in stock most places until Sony had that sale on games, controllers, and the Pro back in June. Since then it seems like it’s gone MIA. 

Instead of peaking, I feel like they're selling even more PS4s this year (though I could be wrong; it may be around the same year to date as last year), which has I'm sure contributed.

I mean... console sales have been fucking incredible this year. The fact that we're not seeing a bigger decline in sales of the PS4 and XBO is stunning.

3 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

It feels like the PS4 Pro has been in a constant supply shortage since release. 

I was shocked to see while shopping at walmart this weekend that they had no ps4s at all and only one xbox x, not even an s in stock. Seemed weird . . .

14 hours ago, Rodimus said:

Well the time has come and I'm ready to pull the trigger. I couldn't earlier during e3 when it was on sale. Now I can't find any sale not even $10. Plus I hit up a bunch of stores today and yesterday and the stores seem to not have any in stock. I know next month is the Spider-man bundle. I really just want a plain black one. I might have to pre-order the Spider-man just to get one for regular price. I don't want a used console. If you see one on sale today let me know. Amazon has them at like $500+. 

Just keep an eye on Amazon, they will be back soon, As a side note: The White Ps4Pro is the Sexy ;)

Well I tracked one down yesterday. I had a co worker tell me they saw a Pro at an HEB plus. It was kind of a drive out of town but they had one and I I got it. Booted it up and installed Horizon Zero Dawn and started playing it for the first time. So far the game is great. Looks beautiful as well.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, Rodimus said:

Well I tracked one down yesterday. I had a co worker tell me they saw a Pro at an HEB plus. It was kind of a drive out of town but they had one and I I got it. Booted it up and installed Horizon Zero Dawn and started playing it for the first time. So far the game is great. Looks beautiful as well.

Great news. Glad you were able to cop one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Congrats and enjoy! I've not regretted getting mine and I'm looking forward to taking advantage of some new titles in the coming months. 

I love my Pro.  Are you going to play Dragon Quest XI?  I can’t wait!!!

5 minutes ago, Rodimus said:

Of Course there is a new PS4 announced a day after I get one. Although I didn't want to wait and I don't want to pay $500 for it. Sure it is cool but I'm not interested. I might get a controller if sold seperatly.

There’s also the fact that it’s super ugly. 

• Guillotine 2