Genshin Impact (28 September 2020) - Information Thread, update: estimated first-year revenue between $2.3 billion and $3.7 billion (highest of all time)

Pikachu

When's this piece of shit getting official 120FPS+ support on PC? iOS devices that can't even run it at 120 have had it for a while. I keep almost wanting to check it out while ignoring the gacha garbage but then every time I download and open it I'm reminded that it runs at a chunky ass 60 with stutter. That Tower of Fantasy game that came out today supports more frame rates than this.

26 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Anime fan boi now huh?

I've been home sick for 3 days and I'm thinking about all the games I want to play but I physically can't. I've been throwing up and have a sore throat. I went to the doctors yesterday and I got some meds. I still feel like utter shit, though. :(

12 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I've been home sick for 3 days and I'm thinking about all the games I want to play but I physically can't. I've been throwing up and have a sore throat. I went to the doctors yesterday and I got some meds. I still feel like utter shit, though. :(

Covid?

Looking like 3.0 is going to drop in a couple of weeks (the 24th). New element (Dendro) and area :o

@Commissar SFLUFAN

20220810091705.png
WWW.PCGAMESN.COM

The Genshin Impact cost of development is running so high that the gacha RPG is set to break records and surpass the cost of almost every other game

Only second to Star Citizen 🤔

Also some promo codes that will last till midnight

8ANCKTWYVRD5
EA7VKTFHU9VR
KT7DKSFGCRWD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Rev said:

I haven't played in ages. Might jump back in soon. I kind of like their new game too but I can't seem to get motivated to play it much for whatever reason. 

I feel the same way. I did like how a lot of things improved on Genshin but it's hard to play both games really.

I got that sexy Kaeya skin before the event ended yesterday. Feels good.

• Sicko 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...