Genshin Impact (28 September 2020) - Information Thread, update: estimated first-year revenue between $2.3 billion and $3.7 billion (highest of all time)

Pikachu

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 8:04 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Here are the codes from the 2.5 broadcast.

You only have like 10 hours to claim them so get em while you can!

VTPU3CQWYCSD
AB7VJC9EGDAZ
WT7D3CQEHVBM

I seen this post when it was 10 hours old and barely managed to get those in on time thank you!

31 minutes ago, Rev said:

I got Shenhe and I think she's kind of unuseful. Ice DPS carries should really be in melt comps imo unless you're struggling with pve. Melt comps hit way harder. Freeze comps are just safer. And she doesn't fit very well in melt comps.

Did you get Opera girl too? She dropped for me instead of Shenhe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So I started playing this about two months ago and just reached the level of progress necessary to do the event, and holy shit the amount of writing, acting, animation, and general game design they put into a time limited side event is pretty staggering. 

Overall the game is super impressive. Obviously there’s grinding that comes with the genre, but it seems like the most rewarding activity (exploration) is also what I enjoying doing the most. 

I’m not versed in gacha games, but I enjoy that progression does not seem to be limited by spending money. I do find it annoying that if my ~15 non-beginner guaranteed 4 stars I’ve rolled two duplicate characters, but they’ve at least been characters I enjoy. 

4 hours ago, Moa said:

So I started playing this about two months ago and just reached the level of progress necessary to do the event, and holy shit the amount of writing, acting, animation, and general game design they put into a time limited side event is pretty staggering.

Even more impressive it's the same island from last year with a completely different story. This story is actually a lot more somber (the Kazuha part anyway) and in depth imo.