Pikmin 3 Deluxe – Announcement Trailer

Pikachu

Prepare yourselves, brave explorers! Set-off for the lush planet PNF-404 when Pikmin 3 Deluxe lands on October 30! This new version for Nintendo Switch features multiple difficulty modes, new side-story missions featuring Olimar and Louie, and all the DLC from the original release.  

33 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Hopefully people will actually play it this time. Also with that another WiiU exclusive is gone (I still have my copy).

-edit-

Also of course it's $60 as well, ffs. :|

The $60 seems less offensive as someone who never had a WiiU, but I'd definitely be more eager to buy this if they threw in all of the Pikmin games. I still have the original on GCN but I don't think I ever beat it.

10 hours ago, chakoo said:

Hopefully people will actually play it this time. Also with that another WiiU exclusive is gone (I still have my copy).

-edit-

Also of course it's $60 as well, ffs. :|

Spent $60 on Wii U version, didn't finish it. Will probably end up spending $60 on this one, with only a slightly higher chance of finishing it.

8 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

Pikmin 2 > Pikmin 3 > Pikmin 1

Funny. If I had to choose it would probably be the exact opposite for me. Even though I didn't finish Pikmin 3, I really liked what I played of it.

I 100%'d Pikmin 2, but in the end I really didn't enjoy the underground "dungeons" or caves or whatever they're called. And there were a lot of them. Felt like padding to me.

32 minutes ago, Bjomesphat said:

Funny. If I had to choose it would probably be the exact opposite for me. Even though I didn't finish Pikmin 3, I really liked what I played of it.

I 100%'d Pikmin 2, but in the end I really didn't enjoy the underground "dungeons" or caves or whatever they're called. And there were a lot of them. Felt like padding to me.

I loved them.  It made your Pikmin less disposable, and gave it a lite Rogue-like quality before that was much of a thing.  That water shadow monster basically turned it into a horror game at times.

Pikmin 3 is good too, much more developed than the first.  But I really hated its last boss.  Annoying as hell.

• 1 month later...