What are you playing today?

3rd dungeon down in Minish Cap and it’s amazing that 2004 Nintendo game can feel so much like a great 2023 indie game. I’ve used a guide a handful of times, not because the game is ever hard, but it’s nice not having to overthink parts of the game (not the puzzles, more some of the obscure parts of progression).

Again, Switch Expansion pass is well worth it and I’m wondering just how many GBA, GBC, and N64 games I’ll play through over the next year. 

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

I might put another game in my rotation because I've been playing a TON of BG3.

I just have no idea what to play. My deck hasn't been used in a few days now but I honestly don't have anything on it I haven't beaten already. 

Do you have gamepass back? Like a Dragon Gaiden is on there and soooo fun. If you get any cards for xmas..two words..Robo. Cop. (on xsx or ps5 for that one) 

Theres so much stuff in the $10 and under sale on Steam I had to just stop going down it and I own most games already. If you got $10 and an idea of the type of game you want to play I bet you can find some great deck food!

• True 1

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

Do you have gamepass back? Like a Dragon Gaiden is on there and soooo fun. If you get any cards for xmas..two words..Robo. Cop. (on xsx or ps5 for that one) 

Theres so much stuff in the $10 and under sale on Steam I had to just stop going down it and I own most games already. If you got $10 and an idea of the type of game you want to play I bet you can find some great deck food!

No, I don't have gamepass or psn. I don't get anything for Christmas so no cards for me. I have to look up Like a dragon gaiden. Brian praised it too if I remember correctly. 

BG3 is keeping me freakin busy but I'd like something on the side. I still have AW2 on my dash but I don't think I can stomach anymore of that. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

No, I don't have gamepass or psn. I don't get anything for Christmas so no cards for me. I have to look up Like a dragon gaiden. Brian praised it too if I remember correctly. 

BG3 is keeping me freakin busy but I'd like something on the side. I still have AW2 on my dash but I don't think I can stomach anymore of that. 

Check your deck ^_^ and then check the sale ^_^

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm not sure what "the sale" is... :p

The entire store pretty much is on sale lol - you just browse the store and see what looks good - I recommend checking the $10 and under games and starting there. You need to log into your deck to see what I’m saying this :P

(or maybe you get an email too idk how it works trying smtn new)

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

The entire store pretty much is on sale lol - you just browse the store and see what looks good - I recommend checking the $10 and under games and starting there. You need to log into your deck to see what I’m saying this :P

(or maybe you get an email too idk how it works trying smtn new)

Let me get on the deck to see. Thanks 

5 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Wow. Thank very much. You didn't have to do this, man. I'm downloading it now. Is there reviews for it? I searched at oc and nothing came up. 

Yeah it got a 79 (it’s shorter than the usual ones, which I think is a good thing) on OC but Brian gave it a 10/10 and I think he’s more accurate. 

OPENCRITIC.COM

Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name is rated 'Strong' after being reviewed by 104 critics, with an overall average score of 79. It's ranked in the top 21% of games and recommended...

I think it’s one of the most stunning things on the oled deck - the hdr looks so damn good on it.

• Shocked 1
  • True 1

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

Yeah it got a 79 (it’s shorter than the usual ones, which I think is a good thing) on OC but Brian gave it a 10/10 and I think he’s more accurate. 

OPENCRITIC.COM

Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name is rated 'Strong' after being reviewed by 104 critics, with an overall average score of 79. It's ranked in the top 21% of games and recommended...

I think it’s one of the most stunning things on the oled deck - the hdr looks so damn good on it.

Awesome! I checked out reviews for it on YouTube and it looks fun as hell. 

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Plus doesn't it have Daytona 2?

It does! The arcade collection is awesome because it’s all model2/3:

Daytona 2 (called sega championship 2 cuz licensing) 

Fighting Vipers 2 (underrated model 3 fighter)

Sonic Fighters

Virtua Fighter 2

Motorraid

I like them all

Also it has a lot of beating the fuck out of people taking advantage of the homeless. It’s just a bomb ass game.