Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

6 minutes ago, Triage said:

I'm coming with 4 I have tons of iron so I'm good but each one takes 12 wood if you have some wood. And I'm on my way. 

I've got 60 pieces of wood for you. If I drop them, are you able to take them? Otherwise, I can mail them you're way.

• Thanks 1

okay I am convinced that @Triage has either hacked the game or is a developer. That island is insane. Feels massive, has a ton of stuff but doesn't feel crowded at all. I know consider my island to be trash (though to be fair I always thought it was rather trashy, lol) Didn't think about the layout at all when I started but now....wow some of you guys are crazy skilled. I need to step my game and start moving stuff around BIG TIME 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EternallDarkness said:

okay I am convinced that @Triage has either hacked the game or is a developer. That island is insane. Feels massive, has a ton of stuff but doesn't feel crowded at all. I know consider my island to be trash (though to be fair I always thought it was rather trashy, lol) Didn't think about the layout at all when I started but now....wow some of you guys are crazy skilled. I need to step my game and start moving stuff around BIG TIME 

My gates are open again. 

And don’t feel bad— @Triage lives in AC right now. Reality is her video game that she ignores. Me and our daughter are the backlog. :lol:

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Triage said:

@EternallDarkness thank you!! Have you seen @mo1518 island? Makes mine look like nothing. Just the museum section is just WOW. This game has kept me same during this lockdown. Emblazon and my daughter have their own switch and their own islands so they are ok with me living in AC... 

Now I want to see @mo1518's island. I need more inspiration.