The real pizzagate: Ars Technica writer Peter Bright aka @DrPizza arrested for 'enticement of a minor to engage in illegal sexual activity'

So, uh...the FBI arrest and court filings make me disinclined to believe this is some kind of hoax, but dipshit chuds like Chernovich celebrating like this still gives me pause on whether or not to believe this was a setup:

3 hours ago, Jason said:

So, uh...the FBI arrest and court filings make me disinclined to believe this is some kind of hoax, but dipshit chuds like Chernovich celebrating like this still gives me pause on whether or not to believe this was a setup:

Oh, come the fuck on. If you can't accept that People You Like have done shitty things in their lives and have to concoct these ridiculous Republican setup conspiracies, then I don't know what to say. 

There's no evidence it's a setup. Whenever your latent conspiratorialism crops up when someone is outed as a creep it should embarrass you. 

If this is how you're actually processing this, you need to be put in the same tin foil lined box as Joe Rogan and Alex Jones. 

2 hours ago, CayceG said:

Oh, come the fuck on. If you can't accept that People You Like have done shitty things in their lives and have to concoct these ridiculous Republican setup conspiracies, then I don't know what to say. 

There's no evidence it's a setup. Whenever your latent conspiratorialism crops up when someone is outed as a creep it should embarrass you. 

If this is how you're actually processing this, you need to be put in the same tin foil lined box as Joe Rogan and Alex Jones. 

The perils of late night posting. The level of doubt I expressed in the post was stronger than what I meant to get across. I definitely don't think this one is any kind of hoax, it's just hard to not have a moment when you see a person with Cernovich's track record gloating about this. 

On 6/8/2019 at 10:48 AM, CayceG said:

I’m betting you’ve never actually listened to anything Joe Rogan has ever said.

jones is a space cadet though.