Are any of the IGN PCCB still around?

Siebzehn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, thedarkstark said:

I'm back after a long hiatus. My old D1P account seems to have been deleted but my handle used to be Abstract_Snipes back in the IGN PCGB days, I'm still friends on Steam with a lot of ya.

Welcome back! Good to see you again, buddy! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, TheShader said:

I noticed it's been more than a year since me beloved Shappy has been on Steam, and this upset me so I came here. Where is my Shappy? And why did I have to create a new account!?

I want answers!

When our database got corrupted in 2018 and we had to rebuild the site from scratch, I made the call that any accounts that hadn't posted in the previous 1.5 years wouldn't be restored :p

1 hour ago, TheShader said:

Likewise, hope all is going well in the world of @Nokra :hug:

It is, thanks! Just defended my master's thesis on Tuesday, moved back to the US back in November of 2019 (to Portland), and am now working at Intel. Life is good!

What's new with you? 

6 hours ago, Nokra said:

It is, thanks! Just defended my master's thesis on Tuesday, moved back to the US back in November of 2019 (to Portland), and am now working at Intel. Life is good!

What's new with you? 

Nice! Welcome back home!

Covid-19 kinda has me on my butt, so to speak, at the moment. My last job ended just before lockdown occurred. Fun fact, I was actually taking a train ride into San Francisco when they announced they were shutting the city down. It was supposed to be my vacation. Things are still going good, just taking the opportunity to take things slow at the moment. I don't think I need to tell anyone that 2020 has been rough :lol:.

Overall I'm doing well, though! I'm in good health, I have a roof over my head, those around me are in good health(Mom just got cleared of cancer last month, too!), and having to do work from home gives me more time to work on personal projects in between everything since I'm not spending half my day driving around everywhere anymore.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
20 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Believe it or not, the TF2 server still exists!

2 hours ago, Brick said:

I'm surprised we never did a COVID TF2sday when we all first went into lockdown. 

I'm down for this coming Tuesday if you all are! :D

• 8 months later...
On 10/7/2020 at 10:59 AM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

When our database got corrupted in 2018 and we had to rebuild the site from scratch, I made the call that any accounts that hadn't posted in the previous 1.5 years wouldn't be restored :p

This is the real reason I post every six months, to avoid this

• 3 months later...