Kids with MAGA hats and Native Americans involved in... something

Just now, SaysWho? said:

Okay, so you want to make coy statements because you think people have the time to waste on your puzzles and leading questions. That's cool.

I don’t understand why you don’t think he’s a racist?  Is it because he’s black?  If a white person wears the hat they are automatically racist (according to Ana and others) but if a black person does, then they are confused.  Sounds a little like the soft bigotry of low expectations to me.  

My my point is that just because someone puts on the hat it doesn’t automatically make them a racist.  

2 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

I don’t understand why you don’t think he’s a racist?  Is it because he’s black?  If a white person wears the hat they are automatically racist (according to Ana and others) but if a black person does, then they are confused.  Sounds a little like the soft bigotry of low expectations to me.  

My my point is that just because someone puts on the hat it doesn’t automatically make them a racist.  

Kanye is confused because he's confused. You sound like a confederate who scours the countryside for that one black guy who likes ther confederate flag to make a point that everyone has already heard and rejects.

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

Kanye is confused because he's confused. You sound like a confederate who scours the countryside for that one black guy who likes ther confederate flag to make a point that everyone has already heard and rejects.

I’m quite liberal tbh. 

Do you think Kanye is the only black man who wore that MAGA hat?   Do you think all the other black people who wear that hat are racists?   I’m just looking for a little consistency in how you label people based on skin color.  

1 minute ago, Boyle5150 said:

I’m quite liberal tbh. 

Do you think Kanye is the only black man who wore that MAGA hat?   Do you think all the other black people who wear that hat are racists?   I’m just looking for a little consistency in how you label people based on skin color.  

I know you're liberal. You still sound like a confederate who makes shitty arguments by finding that one black dude.

The leading questions, answering the leading questions yourself, going, "Are you saying that [insert straw man here]?" are not a good look. Nobody actually thinks you're looking for consistency when you follow up one question with 1000 others to try to trap them.

I know your heart is in the right place, but you need a better approach.

1 minute ago, Jose said:

I tried to put this sentence in Google Translate under the category Boyle, but I couldn't find it. Traduce, por favor.

I just want to make sure I’m reading the room correctly. If a white person wears a MEGA hat then they are racist, but if a black person wears it it means something else.   Is this correct? 

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I know you're liberal. You still sound like a confederate who makes shitty arguments by finding that one black dude.

The leading questions, answering the leading questions yourself, going, "Are you saying that [insert straw man here]?" are not a good look. Nobody actually thinks you're looking for consistency when you follow up one question with 1000 others to try to trap them.

I know your heart is in the right place, but you need a better approach.

BAM GOTTEM!  

9 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

I just want to make sure I’m reading the room correctly. If a white person wears a MEGA hat then they are racist, but if a black person wears it it means something else.   Is this correct? 

How about, if a person wears a MAGA hat they are either racist and/or ignorant.  There, that addresses your Kanye West argument.

Just now, SaysWho? said:

Technically yeah, unless you're not seeing the irony in being what you complain about. I've no doubt you're blissfully unaware of the dishonesty in your arguments.

Where am I being dishonest?  My point from the beginning has been that you can’t just label someone wearing a MAGA hat as a racist.  

10 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

BAM GOTTEM!  

12 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

The fact that you don't realize your second post is what you're making fun of with the first post is troubling.

1 minute ago, Amazatron said:

How about, if a person wears a MAGA hat they are either racist and/or ignorant.  There, that addresses your Kanye West argument.

What if they are pro second amendment?  I am sure there are people of all colors who wear that hat for that specific issue.  I don’t agree with them but it’s true. 

Where am I being dishonest?  My point from the beginning has been that you can’t just label someone wearing a MAGA hat as a racist.  

Jose: lol Kanye

You: why? Is it just cuz he's black? So a black person isn't racist if he does? Are you being bigoted toward white people who wear it?

You're assuming someone's life story over laughing at the comparison. It doesn't matter if a black person wears it or flies a confederate flag. Pulling out that one black dude is irrelevant.

Just now, Boyle5150 said:

First was a joke and the second is an honest question that nobody is willing to answer. 

It's not really a joke when you can't address critiques on the dishonest leading questions.

4 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

What if they are pro second amendment?  I am sure there are people of all colors who wear that hat for that specific issue.  I don’t agree with them but it’s true. 

Then it goes back to the whole "ignorant" thing thinking the big bad Dems are going to steal all their guns.

4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Jose: lol Kanye

You: why? Is it just cuz he's black? So a black person isn't racist if he does? Are you being bigoted toward white people who wear it?

You're assuming someone's life story over laughing at the comparison. It doesn't matter if a black person wears it or flies a confederate flag. Pulling out that one black dude is irrelevant.

It's not really a joke when you can't address critiques on the dishonest leading questions.

I assume nobody’s life story.  I also don’t assume someone is automatically a racist because they wear a MAGA hat.  

Kanye isn’t the only black person to wear that hat.  The hat is not the confederate flag nor is it a swastika.  

Are there racists who who wear the hat? Absolutely.  Are there ignorant people who wear the hat? Absolutely.  Are there people who are neither of those things who wear the hat? Again, Absolutely.   

1 minute ago, Boyle5150 said:

I assume nobody’s life story.  I also don’t assume someone is automatically a racist because they wear a MAGA hat.  

Kanye isn’t the only black person to wear that hat.  The hat is not the confederate flag nor is it a swastika.  

Are there racists who who wear the hat? Absolutely.  Are there ignorant people who wear the hat? Absolutely.  Are there people who are neither of those things who wear the hat? Again, Absolutely.   

You don't think there is one non-racist/ignorant person that waives the Confederate flag?  It's all about percentages here.

5 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

You do assume because you go into 100 leading questions assuming what a person meant. "lol Kayne" becomes "what's with the soft bigotry of low expectations?"

Not being the confederate flag is irrelevant: you're using the same "Look at this black guy" argument that others use. It's a bad argument.

Let's go deeper: what does "Make America Great Again" mean?

You do assume because you go into 100 leading questions assuming what a person meant. "lol Kayne" becomes "what's with the soft bigotry of low expectations?"

What does "Make America Great Again" mean?

You’re jumping ahead too fast. You can’t cherry pick my questions and put them together with different replies in response to multiple people.  

What does MAGA mean?  I’m sure it means different things to different people if you asked them instead of just automatically labeling them as racists.  

You’re jumping ahead too fast. You can’t cherry pick my questions and put them together with different replies in response to multiple people.  

What does MAGA mean?  I’m sure it means different things to different people if you asked them instead of just automatically labeling them as racists.  

I didn't. You did it in one shot. 

Leading questions to get yourself to the straw man you set up.

Let's try it again: what does MAGA mean? What period was great that they want to return to?

I didn't. You did it in one shot. 

Leading questions to get yourself to the straw man you set up.

Let's try it again: what does MAGA mean? What period was great that they want to return to?

That was my reply to you, not him after I asked if you thought he was racist.  

Wait you think MAGA stands for when slavery was Legal?  And you think that’s what it means to everyone who wears that hat?  If that’s your starting point then I don’t think you are going to get too far with understanding the plights of others. 

That was my reply to you, not him after I asked if you thought he was racist.  

Whoa, that changes everything!

Wait you think MAGA stands for when slavery was Legal?  And you think that’s what it means to everyone who wears that hat?  

lol

If you're going to get knee-deep in debate everyday, at least have some kind of grasp on it. The leading questions and bad-faith debating and Alien-Gunner agreeing with you turns people off from the point.

And that's being generous, because the other explanation is that you talk a lot about things you know nothing of.

Just now, SaysWho? said:

Whoa, that changes everything!

lol

If you're going to get knee-deep in debate everyday, at least have some kind of grasp on it. The leading questions and bad-faith debating and Alien-Gunner agreeing with you turns people off from the point.

And that's being generous, because the other explanation is that you talk a lot about things you know nothing of.

It does change everything because you straight up said I assumed I knew his whole life because of that reply that was to your unwillingness to answer the question.

So just answer the fucking questions. 

Let me spell it out for you.  I don’t believe someone is a racist just because they put on that hat.  You and many other people see it the other way.  I think that’s lazy.  

Just now, Boyle5150 said:

It does change everything because you straight up said I assumed I knew his whole life because of that reply that was to your unwillingness to answer the question.

So just answer the fucking questions. 

Let me spell it out for you.  I don’t believe someone is a racist just because they put on that hat.  You and many other people see it the other way.  I think that’s lazy.  

You've basically answered no questions but are demanding the world and a few essays from everyone else while you type away a few leading questions for everyone to spend time on.

The "herp derp SLAVERY?" was just stupid and, ironically, lazy.