Alleged AMD Ryzen 3000 series specs/prices leak

Ryzen 9 3850x with water cooling for me. Probably won't upgrade my video card because rumors are Navi is Vega 64 performance for the price of a 590. I maybe tempted if it OCs well and depending on aftermarket cards. I want to upgrade to an ultrawide monitor and well 1440p technically means I am on the GPU upgrade cycle again. I hope rumors are wrong and there is a high end Navi variant. 

I almost pulled the trigger on a 2600x or 2700x, but I would not have seen much of a single core speed improvement over what I'm currently running - 3770k.  With these clockspeed bumps that 3600x will be really tempting.

But this list seems almost too good to be true.  Those are really insane prices, and throughout the entire product stack they increase core count and clockspeed.

If true, I might have to pick up the 3700x. 12cores/24threads would be more than enough, or why not just go all out! 

3 hours ago, Zaku3 said:

Ryzen 9 3850x with water cooling for me. Probably won't upgrade my video card because rumors are Navi is Vega 64 performance for the price of a 590. I maybe tempted if it OCs well and depending on aftermarket cards. I want to upgrade to an ultrawide monitor and well 1440p technically means I am on the GPU upgrade cycle again. I hope rumors are wrong and there is a high end Navi variant. 

The original rumors had the top Navi at Vega56/1070 speeds. Now there is apparently a Navi 10 chip that competes with the 2070 in addition to the Navi 12. I'm happy to hear that.