D1P Classic Console - Xbox Edition (Voting closed)

crispy4000

Almost done tabulating the results, but Thanksgiving will get in the way of me posting the thread.  I'll have the results up before the end of the week.

@stepee

On 11/19/2018 at 3:13 PM, stepee said:

1) Jet Set Radio Future

2) Toe Jam And Earl 3

3) Outrun 2

4) House of the Dead 3

5) Gunvalkarie

6) Sega Gt 2002

Voting for a single publishers' games kind of defeats the whole point, unless you literally treated the Xbox as a Dreamcast 2 and stuck to Sega only.

I need to disqualify your entry unless that's exactly what you did.  But if you want it, I'll give you another chance to vote.

5 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

Almost done tabulating the results, but Thanksgiving will get in the way of me posting the thread.  I'll have the results up before the end of the week.

@stepee

Voting for a single publishers' games kind of defeats the whole point, unless you literally treated the Xbox as a Dreamcast 2 and stuck to Sega only.

I need to disqualify your entry unless that's exactly what you did.  But if you want it, I'll give you another chance to vote.

Yeah, that was the intent. Basically everything else I want to play I currently can in higher resolution, but I have no way to play those games. That’s why I didn’t include Panzer Dragoon since I have it on Xbox X. I’d only be interested in those, and would get one if they were included otherwise pass. Of course, I’d much rather a Sega Xbox classics collection releases on pc/consoles. Or at least add the rest to Xbox bc.

59 minutes ago, crispy4000 said:

My idea was to build a console based on games we've played and could recommend regardless of remakes/remasteres/etc.

If it matters at all, if I counted those votes, it doesn't look like they'd change which games make it the list.  Just a few positions.

Dont worry about it lol, just posting what I’d want out of og xbox in general.