Is a Nintendo Switch still worth buying?

30 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I know there's great games on it and I've been super disappointed with Xbox/PC/PS4 since last gen. I don't like naughty dog style games, I don't think FPS games these days are entertaining, there aren't any adventure games I like. It's just meh. I'll buy a game and instantly get bored of it. But I'm still a gamer and wish I could enjoy. I'd rather play solitaire on my phone than most games rn

Euchre 3D is my go to card game on phone.  Online multiplayer with an ELO style ranking system..

5 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Which is the best Mario game? 

Mario Odyssey is phenomenal. 3-D Mario. 

Did BOTW come with it? TOTK is a bit better than BOTW but you can't go wrong really. Mario Wonder is the best 2-D Mario game on the Switch. 

• Halal 1

If you like old school Pokémon I recommend Shining Pearl or Brillaint Diamond. Both excellent on the Switch. The new Pokémon can be hit or miss even with fans. Pokémon Legends Arceus is fantastic and it’s a newer Pokie game. 

11 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Why did you get BOTW over TOTK?

Also, why would you get either of those games?

:troll:

If you read my post I told him TOTK is better. But at the end of the day BOTW is still incredible so it's a win win. 

I played for a few hrs yesterday, only complaint is that it's somewhat awkward to hold. I might order a controller and use it that way. (I don't need to dock it right?) 

I can see myself on a flight, popping it up on its kickstand and sitting back with a controller playing.

1 minute ago, SuperSpreader said:

I played for a few hrs yesterday, only complaint is that it's somewhat awkward to hold. I might order a controller and use it that way. (I don't need to dock it right?) 

I can see myself on a flight, popping it up on its kickstand and sitting back with a controller playing.

They have bigger so called Joy-Cons that make it more comfortable but the best way in my opinion is to sit it in table top mode and use a pro controller.

Just be aware with any third party Pad you will lose Gyro and Rumble capabilities 

I always docked my Switch and used a pro controller. BTW, the pro controller is the best controller ever made imo. Better than Xbox. 

But I never owned an OLED Switch. That's unfortunate it's not comfortable to use. I never heard of that complaint.