NFL Divisional Round (2024) - All the Bad Teams Are Gone?

Keyser_Soze

Saturday, January 20
Matchup Time (PT) TV
spacer.png Houston at spacer.png Baltimore 1:30 PM ESPN
spacer.png Green Bay at spacer.png San Francisco 5:15 PM FOX
Sunday, January 21
Matchup             Time (PT) TV
spacer.png Tampa Bay at spacer.png Detroit       12:00 PM NBC
spacer.png Kansas City at spacer.png Buffalo        3:30 PM CBS

Last week the majority of games were lopsided. Now that we are down to the best 8 teams surely the games will be more competitive right?

35 minutes ago, Brian said:

When Lamar wins the MVP and Superbowl this year after an offseason when he was available, lolololololol. Will never make sense to me how no one tried to get him. 

A lot of big brain GMs / Owners out there.

Falcons would probably be undefeated with him on the team but...

WWW.ATLANTAFALCONS.COM

Baltimore placed non-exclusive franchise tag on star quarterback, opening prospect of other teams negotiating with him

Funny that that was posted on their official website too.

WWW.THEFALCOHOLIC.COM

When you boil it down, Jackson apparently lacks in the most important category: having a direct relationship with the team owner.

9 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

A lot of big brain GMs / Owners out there.

Falcons would probably be undefeated with him on the team but...

WWW.ATLANTAFALCONS.COM

Baltimore placed non-exclusive franchise tag on star quarterback, opening prospect of other teams negotiating with him

Funny that that was posted on their official website too.

WWW.THEFALCOHOLIC.COM

When you boil it down, Jackson apparently lacks in the most important category: having a direct relationship with the team owner.

I don’t believe in collusion, but it was damn fishy not one team tried. Teams were battling for Watson when all he proved he could do was sexually assault women a year earlier.  He is trash compared to Lamar. Look at these starters around the league. At least half the teams don’t have a quality QB. Panthers are throwing away picks to move up to draft Bryce Fucking Young. Makes no sense. 

• True 1

1 minute ago, Brian said:

I don’t believe in collusion, but it was damn fishy not one team tried. Teams were battling for Watson when all he proved he could do was sexually assault women a year earlier.  He is trash compared to Lamar. Look at these starters around the league. At least half the teams don’t have a quality QB. Panthers are throwing away picks to move up to draft Bryce Fucking Young. Makes no sense. 

They tried very hard on draft day not to get him. Continuing the same mentality years later.

30 minutes ago, Brian said:

It was absolutely collusion. 

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

Purdy was ass the entire game. How can he be the MVP when he is like the 8th most valuable on his team?

game winning drive when it mattered. mvp reg season stuff we in playoffs now. BANG BANG 

24 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Buffalo is not that cold a city. It gets snow from the lake effect, but it’s not expected to be cold tonight. 

Uhhh what? You could easily get single digit Temps in Buffalo this time of year, last night was probably that, tonight is still going to be around 20.

5 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Uhhh what? You could easily get single digit Temps in Buffalo this time of year, last night was probably that, tonight is still going to be around 20.

It would be unusual. Most of the time you’ll be around -10C. 

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

That’s like saying Atlanta is not that hot of a city lol

I’ve never thought of Atlanta as being particularly hot. 

8 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

It would be unusual. Most of the time you’ll be around -10C. 

I’ve never thought of Atlanta as being particularly hot. 

lol what in the actual fuck. They call is HotLanta

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

lol what in the actual fuck. They call is HotLanta

I have always perceived the US, outside of a couple of places in the desert, to be a pretty temperate country. 
I’ve lived in both Edmonton and Northern Brazil - so I’ve lived in both very cold and pretty darn hot. 
How hot is Atlanta?

2 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I have always perceived the US, outside of a couple of places in the desert, to be a pretty temperate country. 
I’ve lived in both Edmonton and Northern Brazil - so I’ve lived in both very cold and pretty darn hot. 
How hot is Atlanta?

High 90’s during late June, into July and August but it’s the humidity that fucks you up

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

If only we had a beach other than a little bit in Savannah 

Can’t help you there. When I lived in Brazil at those temps, I was about a mile from the beach. Spent every weekend during the summer during low tide at the bar on the beach. Miss those years. 

• Like 1