Merry Fucking Christmas everyone!

best3444

Merry Xmas Best! I got these amazing Sennheiser wireless headphones (HD-458BT) as they were on a huge discount over the holiday shopping season. Snagged another roughly 10ish titles to add to my physical media collection, I had received this groovy skull decanter, but it was built backwards, so that'll have to be returned. I'm just happy I was able to snag my wife a 3oz bottle of YSL Black Opium as that smells sinsational!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I actually am shocked I see 3 presents for me to open. They went to church but at least I have something to open. 

@Mr.Vic20 @SoberChef Get anything cool?

One of the down sides to being me is there is usually nothing left to buy me at Christmas… that said, my wife got me a smart coffee cup that keeps my coffee hot for up to two hours and socks specially made for my steel tipped work boots. 

• Hugs 1
  • Hype 1

37 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I looked up that perfume. Looks sexy! 

Do you use headphones to watch your movies if you're solo? They are probably insane for gaming. 

I don't typically as I have a really awesome 7.1 setup. I use the headphones more for when I'm walking, out shopping, or even reading. Had some Sony's that lasted me a good decade or so but they broke, and it was kismet that these Sennheiser's were so ridiculously reduced.

• Halal 1

Merry Xmas everyone. Just did presents with house family and about to head to my sister’s place in a few hours for more family/presents. So far it’s been a good haul

Dairy Milk Sea Salt Caramel Bars 

PS5 Controller (powdered blue)

$225 in Golftown GC (need a new golf set)

Super Mario Bros Wonder

Sweatpants 

• Like 2
  • Hype 1

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Noon. We will eat and then clean up. Afterwards relax and then open gifts. 

Enjoy those dumplings. I am eating the standard fare of ham, (no turkey) sweet potatoes, multiple types of stuffing, matched potatoes, some vegetables, then probably some good desserts. 

I'm eating a ton of food this month so I need to watch it lol. 

Just now, best3444 said:

Enjoy those dumplings. I am eating the standard fair of ham, (no turkey) sweet potatoes, multiple types of stuffing, matched potatoes, some vegetables, then probably some good desserts. 

I'm eating a ton of food this month so I need to watch it lol. 

We usually do the standard fare like what you mentioned but my sister wanted to change it up this year and we said go for it. 

• Hype 1

20 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

One of the down sides to being me is there is usually nothing left to buy me at Christmas… that said, my wife got me a smart coffee cup that keeps my coffee hot for up to two hours and socks specially made for my steel tipped work boots. 

It's funny when we were kids things like socks and underwear weren't exciting gifts. But when you get older they are the perfect gifts. I could use some new socks and underwear. :p

• True 3

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

It's funny when we were kids things like socks and underwear weren't exciting gifts. But when you get older they are the perfect gifts. I could use some new socks and underwear. :p

I'm almost positive I'll be getting just that. I need them as well. 

4 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I have a small Christmas with my sister and her family. I got cash and a couple little things. I’m also dogsitting for a family this week, and their payment is going to be added to that total and it’s all going to go towards a gaming laptop, I think. 

Would the gaming laptop be close to a price of an OLED Deck?

the kids opened their gifts just before the sun was up, which of course they “loved” but it is tradition!  We had my home made strata with strawberries and hand whipped vanilla heavy cream! Yum! Then we built and decorated a gingerbread center piece for this evening’s feast! Now everyone is either napping or gaming! :santasun:

• Hugs 2

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Report back with what your gifts were @best3444   Maybe game gift cards? Let’s goooooooooo

I got sweat pants (2 pair), socks (10 pair), and underwear (10 pair). Good stuff for thinking I wasn't getting anything.

My older brother got sweat shirts and Amazon gift cards. This has been a very nice Christmas with @stepee putting the cherry on top!

• Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Interesting. Oled deck is a beauty. But a laptop would be awesome too. 

Yeah, the handheld form factor is pretty useless for me these days. To comfortably play the Deck, I would need to put it on a stand and use a controller, and at that point I might as well just have a laptop that can do more things out of the box. 

• True 1

2 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

Yeah, the handheld form factor is pretty useless for me these days. To comfortably play the Deck, I would need to put it on a stand and use a controller, and at that point I might as well just have a laptop that can do more things out of the box. 

Yes. The only way I can play my deck is by laying on my bed with my pillows elevating my head. I don't use it anywhere else and don't want to. But boy is it relaxing playing in my bed. But I completely understand your point. 

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Yes. The only way I can play my deck is by laying on my bed with my pillows elevating my head. I don't use it anywhere else and don't want to. But boy is it relaxing playing in my bed. But I completely understand your point. 

This is definitely the way I have always played handhelds too besides like on a plane. There’s just nothing more relaxing to me.

So far I got a harry and david beef and cheese box, brownies, a starbucks card, and a penguin ornament. Opening presents with my Dad later but won’t open with my brother until next week as he got covid for Christmas. I also got myself a funkey S and that wishlist I made from the Steam sale.

Biggest surprise so far though was actually that @Keyser_Soze got me Lil Gator game! Thank you! That was awesome to wake up to. I don’t know how that slipped from my radar as it’s such a ME game, and I was aware of it, but somehow I forgot about it! Definitely checking it out later today.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Hype 1

17 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'm in South Florida for Christmas with my mom and sister so it's very quiet one, but that's exactly what I wanted/needed after this year.

My presents were:

- Spider-Man 2 for the PS5

- Super Mario Bros. Wonder

- Oppenheimer 4K Blu-ray

- Ancient Rome: The Definitive Visual History

That's a terrific gift list. Glad you're relaxing in a quiet place with your mom and sister.