Merry Fucking Christmas everyone!

best3444

Merry Christmas.  I am a giver not a receiver. :buttsex:  I think I did a great job on the gifts. I got the only gift I wanted, sausage and pepper bolognese with a beer from my favorite local brewery while I enjoyed a day on the chaise watching some Christmas movies. 

• Like 1
  • Hype 1

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

6 months of GamePass Ultimate

$100 PSN cards

3 cup Mr. Coffee machine

$30 in lotto scratch offs (only won $18)

Swiss Gear minimalist wallet which was my favorite gift   

What are you getting off psn? Wallet sounds rad, I recently switched to a minimalist one myself and I do not miss the bulky piece of shit I had before.

I also got a framed painting of a bunny my Dad did, another starbucks card, and a Charlie Brown christmas tree!

Previous stepee also got himself a bobovr strap replacement for Quest3, I’ll post about it in the thread to call attention to it. But also since I got the starbucks cards and normally go every day, I figure that was like $100 cash so I let myself do a mini Quest 3 shop as well and got 5 games including a virtual pet cat one that uses mixed reality to have a kitty run around my room I can pet.

• Like 1
  • Hype 1

30 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I got:

Le Creuset Dutch oven

several bottles of whiskey

a family trip to an escape room

most days importantly, my son got a 4070Ti, so I’m getting my computer back

The whiskey sounds awesome. I wish I could drink responsibly because I have nothing in my life that helps me relax. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

The whiskey sounds awesome. I wish I could drink responsibly because I have nothing in my life that helps me relax. 

I drink more than I should, but so far am lucky that it hasn't controlled me like so many of my relatives.

The Le Creuset dutch oven is what I was most excited about -- I love to cook, and it is something that is expensive enough that it is hard to justify buying for myself.

• Halal 1

6 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I drink more than I should, but so far am lucky that it hasn't controlled me like so many of my relatives.

The Le Creuset dutch oven is what I was most excited about -- I love to cook, and it is something that is expensive enough that it is hard to justify buying for myself.

Awesome!