EGS Winter Sale & Daily Giveaways

crispy4000

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

Gameplay probably hasn’t really aged since not much has changed for this type of game and Vats is forever fun, graphically of course it has but should still look pretty good on the deck at 90fps!

I did love VATS because it essentially fixed Bethesda's extremely poor combat mechanics. I might give it a look. I'm so addicted to fucking up in BG3 that I have stopped playing anything else including my deck. :/

7 minutes ago, stepee said:

Gameplay probably hasn’t really aged since not much has changed for this type of game and Vats is forever fun, graphically of course it has but should still look pretty good on the deck at 90fps!

If it even runs on a deck. Barely runs on a desktop. Game would always crash every five minutes for me.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I did love VATS because it essentially fixed Bethesda's extremely poor combat mechanics. I might give it a look. I'm so addicted to fucking up in BG3 that I have stopped playing anything else including my deck. :/

Just claim it now while you can and then later if you feel like it then you can give it a try! You don’t need to do anything to simply claim these and keep them

in your library besides one button, you don’t need to download them.

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If it even runs on a deck. Barely runs on a desktop. Game would always crash every five minutes for me.

I didn’t have that issue and I tried it on the old deck and it seemed fine. But Bethesda can be random in how they assault people

21 hours ago, best3444 said:

You can’t play BG3 on your deck?

The rest of the list has leaked :o.  Still a chance of being wrong, but here we go...

Spoiler

12: Saints Row Reboot
13: Ghostrunner
14: Escape Academy
15: 20 Minutes Til Dawn
16: A Plagues Tale: Innocence
17: Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy

Fuck yeah to Guardians of the Galaxy as the final game.  I was holding out after Square offloaded Eidos.

All in all, I'm quite happy with the selections this year.

2 hours ago, crispy4000 said:

The rest of the list has leaked :o.  Still a chance of being wrong, but here we go...

Hide contents

12: Saints Row Reboot
13: Ghostrunner
14: Escape Academy
15: 20 Minutes Til Dawn
16: A Plagues Tale: Innocence
17: Marvel's Guardians Of The Galaxy

Fuck yeah to Guardians of the Galaxy as the final game.  I was holding out after Square offloaded Eidos.

All in all, I'm quite happy with the selections this year.

If that list is right, I already own the two "big" games they are offering.  I keep collecting EGS games I will never play.