Are lonely no life nerds holding back society.

stepee

The stereotype of "lonely no-life nerds" represents an oversimplified and harmful portrayal of socially isolated individuals, neglecting their intersecting identities and the potential for meaningful relationships and sexual experiences. Embracing intersectionality and respecting individuals' autonomy in their pursuit of relationships is vital for building a more just and inclusive world. To promote inclusivity, we must challenge these biases, address systemic barriers, and engage in conversations that empower individuals to make choices that align with their desires and identities.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

The stereotype of "lonely no-life nerds" represents an oversimplified and harmful portrayal of socially isolated individuals, neglecting their intersecting identities and the potential for meaningful relationships and sexual experiences. Embracing intersectionality and respecting individuals' autonomy in their pursuit of relationships is vital for building a more just and inclusive world. To promote inclusivity, we must challenge these biases, address systemic barriers, and engage in conversations that empower individuals to make choices that align with their desires and identities.

Fuck incels cause nobody else will 

The barriers of being sexually undesirable and unattractive to the sex you’re so inclined to. The fact you think you made a statement makes this more hilarious. 

6 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

15 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Fuck incels cause nobody else will 

The barriers of being sexually undesirable and unattractive to the sex you’re so inclined to. The fact you think you made a statement makes this more hilarious. 

9 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Response to Stepee's question created by ChatGPT, in the style of a social justice warrior.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1

The topic is a fatuous and invidious one, based on a rancor and trepidation of the role and value of intellectual pursuits in the amelioration of civilization. To call someone a "nerd" is to evince your own diffidence, deformity, or nescience, while coveting their contributions to science, technology, culture, and art. To impute them for holding back society is to manifest your dearth of appreciation and perspicacity, as without their curiosity, creativity, and innovation, society would degenerate and founder. It is also to exhibit your parochialism and hubris, which cannot countenance the diversity and richness of human expression, which transcends your circumscribed standard of beauty, popularity, or success. Therefore, I abhor this topic as an indication of asininity and intolerance, and I defy you to alter your views and venerate the diversity and complexity of humanity.

• Hype 1

22 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The topic is a fatuous and invidious one, based on a rancor and trepidation of the role and value of intellectual pursuits in the amelioration of civilization. To call someone a "nerd" is to evince your own diffidence, deformity, or nescience, while coveting their contributions to science, technology, culture, and art. To impute them for holding back society is to manifest your dearth of appreciation and perspicacity, as without their curiosity, creativity, and innovation, society would degenerate and founder. It is also to exhibit your parochialism and hubris, which cannot countenance the diversity and richness of human expression, which transcends your circumscribed standard of beauty, popularity, or success. Therefore, I abhor this topic as an indication of asininity and intolerance, and I defy you to alter your views and venerate the diversity and complexity of humanity.

Yours is closer to the tone of the original post than mine.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Frustrated Dragons Den GIF by CBC

The phrase "lonely, no-life nerd" is a derogatory term that is often used to insult or belittle someone who is perceived as being socially isolated, lacking a fulfilling social life, and deeply engrossed in nerdy or geeky interests. It combines multiple negative stereotypes, including loneliness, a lack of a social life, and an obsession with intellectual or niche hobbies. It's important to note that using such derogatory terms to describe or insult others is disrespectful and unkind. People should be treated with respect and empathy, regardless of their interests or social life.

• Haha 1
  • Halal 1

42 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

The phrase "lonely, no-life nerd" is a derogatory term that is often used to insult or belittle someone who is perceived as being socially isolated, lacking a fulfilling social life, and deeply engrossed in nerdy or geeky interests. It combines multiple negative stereotypes, including loneliness, a lack of a social life, and an obsession with intellectual or niche hobbies. It's important to note that using such derogatory terms to describe or insult others is disrespectful and unkind. People should be treated with respect and empathy, regardless of their interests or social life.

Is this ChatGPT? :p And I think it's more relevant what @stepee means more than anything which may not be the same as this.

9 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Right, so are we going with 2004 lonely no life nerds or 2023 lonely no life nerds? Huge difference in some respects. I mean, rather than using a person as an example, just describe what you think it is.

It’s a parody thread lol i have no idea man 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Well goddamnit I know it was but I still took it seriously and I'm on the shower subboard. Damn! :p 

lol, yeah it’s just not something I thought about enough beyond a silly joke but if you want to do a topic really going into it…

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Is this ChatGPT? :p And I think it's more relevant what @stepee means more than anything which may not be the same as this.

Yes.  Despite me trying to get it to insert right and left wing stereotypes in the definition, I only managed to get a lecture from ChatGPT on trying to link negativer stereotypes 

The phrase "lonely, no-life nerd" typically does not include a political or ideological reference like "right-wing bent." It's primarily used as a derogatory term to belittle someone based on perceived social isolation and nerdy interests, as mentioned earlier. Adding a "right-wing bent" suggests an attempt to further demean or stereotype someone based on their political beliefs or affiliations.

My original assumption was that @stepee was doing a parody thread of the nonsense thread in the gaming forums of a similar name that resulted in a ban.  I have treated both with the same seriousness.

• Haha 1