Are lonely no life nerds holding back society.

stepee

10 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

You have lots of experience with dog dong?

Kinda. My family has owned numerous cocker spaniels and they all would itch their buttholes on the carpet by sliding. By doing this each one of them would get a boner that was the size of lipstick. Stepee' avatar is obviously fake because no dog has a flacid penis that big. 

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Kinda. My family has owned numerous cocker spaniels and they all would itch their buttholes on the carpet by sliding. By doing this each one of them would get a boner that was the size of lipstick. Stepee' avatar is obviously fake because no dog has a flacid penis that big. 

If I were to continue, I would ask you about why you know so much about dog butt holes and flaccid penises. But I don’t want to come off as overly mean. 

2 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

If I were to continue, I would ask you about why you know so much about dog butt holes and flaccid penises. But I don’t want to come off as overly mean. 

I'm not taking you as being mean in the slightest. These dogs would do this all the time. I saw it with on eyes and my family would laugh at it. It was hilarious to see these dogs sliding along the carpet with their boners out. 

• Shocked 1

26 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm not taking you as being mean in the slightest. These dogs would do this all the time. I saw it with on eyes and my family would laugh at it. It was hilarious to see these dogs sliding along the carpet with their boners out. 

What The Fuck Wtf GIF

• Haha 1
  • True 1