Unicorn Overlord (ATLUS and Vanillaware Tactical RPG) | Coming to Switch, Xbox, & Playstation | March 8, 2024 (Demo Available Now)

Keyser_Soze

14 hours ago, chakoo said:

Have you beaten the title screen on the demo yet? :p Prove you'll actually play the game and play the demo till Rolf joins the party (about 1h 30m in) and post proof. :mdancing: (probably do this on switch so your save transfers over).

I’ve played the demo but haven’t beaten it. When I get the game I want to start fresh and not carry my save over. There is a lot going on and things to learn. I’m not familiar with this type of game so I’m taking it slow. But you can believe when I say I like it. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I’ve played the demo but haven’t beaten it. When I get the game I want to start fresh and not carry my save over. There is a lot going on and things to learn. I’m not familiar with this type of game so I’m taking it slow. But you can believe when I say I like it. 

Suckin up for a free game. Love it. 

24 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Nah. He has the physical version. I’m digital. I’ve moved on from 2004

I'm back wirh Rebirth. It honestly has better visuals than 16. I know most here criticize the visuals and performance but it's very good overall.

• True 1

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm back wirh Rebirth. It honestly has better visuals than 16. I know most here criticize the visuals and performance but it's very good overall.

The graphics are fine with me. It’s more than likely their Vizio Walmart television. 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The way I did it is make a lot of formations, you'll get a lot of characters and won't really need to spend a lot of honors on mercenaries if you're doing it right. By the time you get enough Renown to increase your formation to 4 you'll have enough honor.

Thanks for the tip. Right now I’m okay. Alain’s unit is unstoppable and Josef can basically take on an army alone.

12 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

Thanks for the tip. Right now I’m okay. Alain’s unit is unstoppable and Josef can basically take on an army alone.

Right now I have 6 formations, and of those 6 only 2 have 4 units, the rest are 3. And I have 18 unique character units and an additional 4 are mercenaries I used to fill out the formations (and one was necessary because I didn't get the lady who was a Gryphon Knight and had to hire my own)

And like you I STILL haven't rescued Scarlett yet. In fact I was thinking of doing so then stumbled upon another character so now I'll probably have to do something for them now. :p

39 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

One of the great game creators, no question.

Obviously you have to agree with me <3 I've long considered getting the Rood Inverse as a back piece :thinking:

• Hype 1

16 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You just got Rebirth for free. This isn't a charity. 

Wow. Way to insert yourself into a matter that has nothing to do with you. It’s about Unicorn Overlord and my desire to play what might be the best game to come along in the last 20 years. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Wow. Way to insert yourself into a matter that has nothing to do with you. It’s about Unicorn Overlord and my desire to play what might be the best game to come along in the last 20 years. 

I'm buying it for you. Relax. 

• Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Very nice of you but no. You need to save your money atleast until you get another job. 

I'm good. I'm buying it for you so just take a breath and enjoy it after work today. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I don't think it actually happened though. :p

1 hour ago, GameDadGrant said:

We need proof to verify! 

Not yet. @best3444 wants me to wait and see if I want Dragon’s Dogma (which I’m sure I won’t) before buying me a game. Instead of Unicorn Slumlord I prefer he pre-order Endless Ocean Luminous instead. 

42 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Not yet. @best3444 wants me to wait and see if I want Dragon’s Dogma (which I’m sure I won’t) before buying me a game. Instead of Unicorn Slumlord I prefer he pre-order Endless Ocean Luminous instead. 

You aren't even waiting for reviews of Endless Ocean? 

16 hours ago, DPCyric said:

Ugh, I really want to pick this up but I realistically have no time for gaming right now </3

No time? Why what’s going on that you can’t find just a little time for enjoyment? 

5 hours ago, Biggie said:

No time? Why what’s going on that you can’t find just a little time for enjoyment? 

My car got T-boned six weeks ago and I had to switch from driving Lyft to delivering food until it got fixed. Making about half as much money now so working basically all the time and will be for a while still once I get my car back in a couple of days.

• Hugs 2