People talk about me on the CEB but don’t tag me

and it is weird because I never think of these people at all. I’m always like “why does this person want to talk about me talking about something?” 

You do you, I guess

3 minutes ago, Kamusha said:

I don’t tag you because what’s the point. You‘ve ignored me ever since I’ve returned to this board earlier this year. Given your previous anti trans remarks I can only make assumptions as to why.

Contrary to your belief the entire world isn’t out to get you. 

Just now, Biggie said:

Contrary to your belief the entire world isn’t out to get you. 

I think Florida is a terrible place to be as a trans person. I have zero doubt it colors her view and I can’t blame her. I may personally feel she’s a bit harsh when it comes to sbl, but not having lived in her shoes, I don’t really want to judge that too harshly. I’ve also been on the wrong side with sbl, though in a different context and we’ve ended up on civil terms. 

There's actually a lot about SBL that I really like which is why his anti trans comments and ignoring of me since returning here has really hurt me. And before I came out he seemed to really like me but now apparently never thinks of me at all. I guess I'm just that worthless to him. :(

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference." - Elie Wiesel

36 minutes ago, Kamusha said:

There's actually a lot about SBL that I really like which is why his anti trans comments and ignoring of me since returning here has really hurt me. And before I came out he seemed to really like me but now apparently never thinks of me at all. I guess I'm just that worthless to him. :(

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference." - Elie Wiesel

Bruh you are over thinking it. It’s a message board lol. 

1 hour ago, Kamusha said:

I don’t tag you because what’s the point. You‘ve ignored me ever since I’ve returned to this board earlier this year. Given your previous anti trans remarks I can only make assumptions as to why.

If it makes you feel any better he recently had all the flesh from the bottom of his feet scorched off so he will be confined to a wheelchair for the immediate future.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If it makes you feel any better he recently had all the flesh from the bottom of his feet scorched off so he will be confined to a wheelchair for the immediate future.

It doesn’t? Maybe he doesn’t think about or care about me but I actually care about him. Hope he’s doing okay.

• Hugs 1

After reevaluating things I think I need to take a step back. My mental health was already not great with all the shit happening in Florida, and it took a huge dive at the beginning of the summer when I lost my job for being trans. There's so many users on here that I love and respect, but sometimes it's hard being part of a community where one of the most celebrated members has openly stated that he does not think trans women should be viewed as women. And as a trans woman I often feel invisible and unseen, and it hurts to have SBL continually ignore me after coming out as trans. It just reminds me how little regard so many people have for trans people. I already deal with that so much of that in real life, why subject myself to even more of that? I used to consider him a friend and it's sad to lose a friend to transphobia. Sometimes coming on here is like reopening old wounds. I need to heal.

Even in his own thread where SBL call me out he's still ignoring me because he's a transphobe. He claims to be against bigotry but is unable to see the bigotry in his own heart. 

I love those who have shown me care and support this year. So please don't take offense that I must take a hiatus to focus on myself and my mental health.

• Hugs 5