I'm eating Five Guys - DAMA

Bacon

8 minutes ago, silentbob said:

You Monster! Cajun them fries up next time:nottalking:

I think the Cajun seasoning tastes generic and uninspired. I'm pretty sure it's just paprika. The normal fries taste like carnival fries and I like that a lot

i had them couple days ago with my Bacon Cheeseburger

I also got a BCB but you can't tell. My 5 guys does this thing where they pile it all on the bottom. It almost looks like a bacon patty.

WTF IS YOUR BACON! BACON!?!

Sorry, not answering questions

14 minutes ago, Chris- said:

@stepee do you just order the entire condiment menu?

Well, not the sauces, I don’t typically like too much goop. Do you mean at five guys in particular? I’ve never eaten there, but looking at it, if I were to get a hot dog there I would get:

pickles

tomato

onion (raw)/grilled (i would mix this up between the hot dogs)

tomato

shredded cheese

green peppers

mustard 

maybe ketchup on one of them

The rest are just sauces and jalapeños which isn’t a typical hotdog topping for me, and relish which is redundant with the pickle. Oh and mushroom which could be good? I don’t think I’ve ever had a hot dog with mushrooms, so I’d have to be in an adventurous mood to try that. I do love them on burgers tho, especially places that give them on the side.

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

Coming from the guy who just figured out that you're supposed to pair ham and pineapple on a pizza.

No. The problem, as I have stated, is the cheese. It's all the wrong kind of sweet and salty. Please remember everything I have said about food next time.

Animation Sipping Tea GIF by LAIKA Studios

I also am not a fan of ham on pizza despite liking a hot ham and cheese sando.

Like, I feel it is way too chewy. The few times I have had it it's been very large pieces, not some tiny cubed ham. I feel that it has never been salty enough. It also isn't spicy enough, and I don't mean hot spicy. The chewy part is why I generally don't get bacon on pizza either. I love crispy toppings, and bacon can be pretty hit or miss. I don't want burnt bacon, but I want that shit pretty crispy on a pizza. When it comes to just eating bacon I don't mind a bit of a chew. Ideally, it should be stiff but still bends slowly when you hold it out. Bacon that is part crispy and part chewy is the best.

7 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

You've all been bamboozled. The fries suck with or without the cajun seasoning. I think it's the peanut oil, makes them taste bad.

If peanut oil makes food taste bad, explain Crab Rangoons then!!!

Also, a 12+ topping options and you go basic bitch ... wth man, I had so much more faith in you!

8 minutes ago, SoberChef said:

You're right about most other places & their burgs that's for sure.

I also don't like thickburgers. I dislike a heavy beef flavor. I want a balance.

Edit: I brought that up cuz people say "oh this place has good burgers" and it's thickburgers

No one on the West Coast knows what good fries are because of (a) In-n-Out, and (b) instead of fry stands (and slice shops, but that’s a different discussion) their beaches have taco stands, so they don’t have as many opportunities to experience what good fries should be like.