Just had a woman come onto ME

Fizzzzle

It's so nice when that happens. I met up with a friend of mine that I've known for a long time but I haven't seen in a few years. Not gonna lie, I had ulterior motives but I didn't want to make that obvious.

We hung out for a couple hours, then she left, then she texted me "so do you want to date or what?" I was like "well I thought I would have to be more creative in how I got to this point..."

She was like "I've always been interested, we should make plans soon."

Sometimes it's nice when you can cut through the bullshit. This person was a friend of my ex before they had a falling out while we were still together, so we haven't seen each other in a few years. She was pretty much like "so are you trying to fuck or what? Because I'm down if you are."

Gotta love it. She's also into lots of weird shit that I've always kind of wanted to try but I haven't been able to do in my relationships.

• Hugs 1
  • Hype 3

22 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Well as long as she's not your friend's ex!

Actually now that I think about it I do have a friend that dated her. But they only dated for a couple months and this was like 6 years ago, so it's all good in the hood. His current girlfriend is one of my best friends.

Gotta love how small a big town can feel sometimes.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Sounds like there is one girl in this town and you're all sad your friend are dating her after you break up with her. :p

Don't make me make a flow chart of everyone I know from Portland who have fucked each other at some point or another. It's like 3 degrees of Kevin Bacon at most between any 2 people I know. 

On 8/17/2023 at 4:14 AM, best3444 said:

When is she actually going to cum on you, though?

Already happened

On 8/17/2023 at 6:31 AM, Chris- said:

Yeah what’s up with that??

If you can think of a kink that doesn't involve abnormal bodily functions regarding sex (no piss, scat, blood, etc) she's probably into it. When we talked about our sexual preferences/limits it was pretty much anything.

Which, by the way people, when you start dating someone, make the first time you have sex be spontaneous and whatnot, but after that, just talk about it matter of factly.

• 2 weeks later...

So like I said, this girl and my ex used to be really tight until they had a falling out over something I can't remember years ago. My ex got brought up the other night.

I knew my ex cheated on my at the end of our relationship, but I never really cared, our relationship was pretty much over by that point anyway. But my new person spilled all the tea the other night. Apparently she cheated on my a LONG time before that. With more than one person, one of which was my friend at the time.

I don't know how to feel about that. Like on the one hand I don't care because this is all stuff that happened years ago at this point, but on the other hand, there is a part of me that is retroactively hurt for my younger self. It's like 2018-fizzle is piping up from the back of the room going "... Ouch, not cool..."

8 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

So like I said, this girl and my ex used to be really tight until they had a falling out over something I can't remember years ago. My ex got brought up the other night.

I knew my ex cheated on my at the end of our relationship, but I never really cared, our relationship was pretty much over by that point anyway. But my new person spilled all the tea the other night. Apparently she cheated on my a LONG time before that. With more than one person, one of which was my friend at the time.

I don't know how to feel about that. Like on the one hand I don't care because this is all stuff that happened years ago at this point, but on the other hand, there is a part of me that is retroactively hurt for my younger self. It's like 2018-fizzle is piping up from the back of the room going "... Ouch, not cool..."

I say block it out mentally and put it to her tonight like a savage.

27 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I would have rather not known tbh. Tho I don't know if you were asking about it.

The subject of cheating in general came up and I said "I know my ex cheated at the end, but it was what it was, we are pretty much on the outs anyway" and she just spilled everything. I got the feeling she wanted to say something about it for a long time.

But I agree, I was much happier not knowing about it and it doesn't change my life. I haven't spoken to my ex in almost 2 years, that information serves me no purpose.

1 hour ago, Fizzzzle said:

Ugh, that's rough, sorry man. I've been cheated on a couple times and it really blows. :/ I don't blame you at all for being upset at it, even years later.

Do you think though this will be one of those things that you'll be glad to know later down the road? Personally, I think I'd almost always rather know the truth than not, even if it's a painful truth and I suffer a while for knowing it, because knowing the truth allows me to have a more accurate picture of reality, make better decisions, identity my hurt and address it, etc. But boy can it suck in the moment. :lol:

4 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

The subject of cheating in general came up and I said "I know my ex cheated at the end, but it was what it was, we are pretty much on the outs anyway" and she just spilled everything. I got the feeling she wanted to say something about it for a long time.

But I agree, I was much happier not knowing about it and it doesn't change my life. I haven't spoken to my ex in almost 2 years, that information serves me no purpose.

Im sorry to hear @TUFKAK did this to ya man

• True 1

5 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

But honestly, I’ve cheated and I’ll take it to my grave, them knowing doesn’t change anything and only needlessly hurts them. There’s no reason to divulge it.

I think I agree with this though. In a situation where you are able to actually keep the secret, and it really never comes out, you are better not knowing. I’d prefer that myself, even if it’s way in the past.

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

I think I agree with this though. In a situation where you are able to actually keep the secret, and it really never comes out, you are better not knowing. I’d prefer that myself, even if it’s way in the past.

Guys just run their mouths and get caught as a result. Women are much better at cheating tbh, they don’t even tell their best friends. Guys basically post that shit on IG.

If you can keep your mouth shut you won’t get caught, it’s already a selfish act to do it, don’t double up by confessing to make yourself feel better. 

Just now, TUFKAK said:

Guys just run their mouths and get caught as a result. Women are much better at cheating tbh, they don’t even tell their best friends. Guys basically post that shit on IG.

If you can keep your mouth shut you won’t get caught, it’s already a selfish act to do it, don’t double up by confessing to make yourself feel better. 

I’m just glad you are a taken man now and that is one less possibility in the bay area 

Just now, stepee said:

I’m just glad you are a taken man now and that is one less possibility in the bay area 

My gf is from jersey, she’d cut me. 

But the bay is a great place to date if you’re a guy who likes women but looks like he should be a bottom.

3 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

My gf is from jersey, she’d cut me. 

But the bay is a great place to date if you’re a guy who likes women but looks like he should be a bottom.

I was just kidding, I definitely wouldn’t date an AMERICAN anyway when I can go anywhere and do anything