Actually didn’t smoke for a week until tonight AMA

stepee

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Smoke? Weed or cigarettes? Or both?

I quit smoking cigs during the hospital stay after the accident. Now I just vape weed and it’s getting less and less. It helps cover the pain but It’s time to move out of the haze a bit.

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

I quit smoking cigs during the hospital stay after the accident. Now I just vape weed and it’s getting less and less. It helps cover the pain but It’s time to move out of the haze a bit.

I've noticed MM users have started switching to vaping. Tho for many, it is because there aren't edibles. Just regular ol weed or vape juice.

7 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I dunno man, the only reason I still smoke non-vape things is because I like the burn. I like the feeling of sightly scorching my trachea.

Vapes just don't do it. I would quit smoking entirely before I started vaping.

Absolutely felt that way 100% when I was addicted to nicotine. It’s true, nothing can replace that. It’s beautiful and amazing and you need to never do it. A vape is just a waste of time for that.

4 minutes ago, Bacon said:

It seems to me that most people with a weed pass just wanna get high and relax. To no longer feel the day. I don't think they care much about the burn.

However this is the point. For smoking weed and just getting highhhh a vape is amazing and lets you keep a constant high going without having to come down until you want to without totally wrecking your lungs.

• Halal 1

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

@Bacon since I have to go there in a few months and my Mom and step Dad drive, any spots I should have them take me, nature wise?

Shit, I don't even explore my own state. Coopers Rock and the surrounding area are really all I have been to. It's a nice place to explore.

DJI_0829.jpg

That is what is known as the overlook. There is a lot more than just that rock but it is a pretty location. Not sure if the park will be open when you are here tho.

I can't think of anything worth driving thru in particular if that's what you're looking for. I've been to a fair amount of caverns but I'm not sure if any of them are actually in WV.

1 minute ago, Bacon said:

Shit, I don't even explore my own state. Coopers Rock and the surrounding area are really all I have been to. It's a nice place to explore.

DJI_0829.jpg

That is what is known as the overlook. There is a lot more than just that rock but it is a pretty location.

I can't think of anything worth driving thru in particular if that's what you're looking for. I've been to a fair amount of caverns but I'm not sure if any of them are actually in WV.

So, go to coopers rock, added to notes. Actually that does look really nice. I can’t just check all the caverns, but if there is one in particular within driving you think is the best, I’d be interested.

15 minutes ago, stepee said:

Absolutely felt that way 100% when I was addicted to nicotine. It’s true, nothing can replace that. It’s beautiful and amazing and you need to never do it. A vape is just a waste of time for that.

The thing is I don't think I am addicted to nicotine anymore. Every time I've injured myself over the last few years, I won't smoke for like a week straight and I don't even notice. I don't fiend for cigarettes when I'm not doing things that I normally associate with smoking. There is no withdrawal. I only still smoke because of the hand-to-mouth thing. For some reason, that's the hardest to kick.

Just now, Fizzzzle said:

The thing is I don't think I am addicted to nicotine anymore. Every time I've injured myself over the last few years, I won't smoke for like a week straight and I don't even notice. I don't fiend for cigarettes when I'm not doing things that I normally associate with smoking. There is no withdrawal. I only still smoke because of the hand-to-mouth thing. For some reason, that's the hardest to kick.

I think that would just be a psychological attachment. Idk what to say about it except if you or anyone can seriously keep smoking under control and only smoke sometimes you are a super hero and enjoy your powers honestly 

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

I’ll be in wheeling 

Well, Coopers Rock isn't really all that near Wheeling. Prolly at least an hour away.

And I don't really know what caverns you should visit as I don't even know where they are. I've been to Seneca Caverns and Laurel Caverns but those are the only names I can remember and I have been to a lot more than that. We had a whole summer vacation of just going around to different caverns while blasting Simon and Garfunkle's, The Concert in Central Park, the names weren't important. I haven't been to a cavern since I was a young teen.

Just now, Bacon said:

Well, Coopers Rock isn't really all that near Wheeling. Prolly at least an hour away.

And I don't really know what caverns you should visit as I don't even know where they are. I've been to Seneca Caverns and Laurel Caverns but those are the only names I can remember and I have been to a lot more than that. We had a whole summer vacation of just going around to different caverns while blasting Simon and Garfunkle's, The Concert in Central Park, the names weren't important. I haven't been to a cavern since I was a young teen.

Have you ever considered quitting your job and becoming a tour guide 

As someone who quit smoking in October ... holy hot fuck that's almost a year now! Yeah, definitely recommend doing it from a pack a day nearly 30 year long smoker. That said, I prefer to smoke flower over vapes, but also edibles are really rather nice. Just glad its finally legal in NY ... if only OCM could stop getting sued every other day & get their shit in order ffs!

4 hours ago, SoberChef said:

As someone who quit smoking in October ... holy hot fuck that's almost a year now! Yeah, definitely recommend doing it from a pack a day nearly 30 year long smoker. That said, I prefer to smoke flower over vapes, but also edibles are really rather nice. Just glad its finally legal in NY ... if only OCM could stop getting sued every other day & get their shit in order ffs!

Oh, I quit smoking cigs two years ago! Definitely feel a lot better respiratory wise now. I have edibles too but smoking flower seems to negatively affect my skin which is why I use a vape.

My brother has tried several times to stop smoking. That hand to mouth is a habit form, and was told to cut a small piece of doweling to mimic a cigarette in his hand. Add some tape to the end to help hold in your fingers but it helps trick the brain. 

Now as for weed, I’m a bong guy because it hits harder for me. I have a bong with an ash catcher and percolator to ease the burning. I started off vaping and worked great at the start but my tolerance is pretty high now too. It’s my thing for after work for pain relief and relaxation. Again to help me eat when my long haulers acts up and it’s fun to be on watching some movies. Also certain strains ease my mind and has been sometimes a game changer for golf. 

here’s pics from my current grow. Inside Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger, Killer A5 Haze and Golden Tiger x Panama (x2) All landrace sativas and just finishing week 5 of flowering. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

outside I have Banana Kush Cake, Cinderella 99, MAC(monster plant), Slurricane, Blue Cindy, CBG Zerodue, and Blackberry Moonrocks 

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Hype 1

13 minutes ago, silentbob said:

My brother has tried several times to stop smoking. That hand to mouth is a habit form, and was told to cut a small piece of doweling to mimic a cigarette in his hand. Add some tape to the end to help hold in your fingers but it helps trick the brain. 

Now as for weed, I’m a bong guy because it hits harder for me. I have a bong with an ash catcher and percolator to ease the burning. I started off vaping and worked great at the start but my tolerance is pretty high now too. It’s my thing for after work for pain relief and relaxation. Again to help me eat when my long haulers acts up and it’s fun to be on watching some movies. Also certain strains ease my mind and has been sometimes a game changer for golf. 

here’s pics from my current grow. Inside Ace Seeds Malawi, Golden Tiger, Killer A5 Haze and Golden Tiger x Panama (x2) All landrace sativas and just finishing week 5 of flowering. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

outside I have Banana Kush Cake, Cinderella 99, MAC(monster plant), Slurricane, Blue Cindy, CBG Zerodue, and Blackberry Moonrocks 

spacer.png

THE DOGS THO

Just now, stepee said:

THE DOGS THO

The pup is eating some fans leafs. I was playing ball with him and he came running  but chomping on the leafs like fucking PAC-Man on the way. Last dog named Buddy didn’t run and chomp but he did occasionally snack on them too. Must be something with the English Goldens cause Fozzie Bear doesn’t care

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, silentbob said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Jesus that is awesome. 

• Hugs 1

33 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Jesus that is awesome. 

Thanks.

I use to do 3 grows in my tent a year, plus 1 outside. Now I only do one big grow a year because I fell in love with Sativas with my first grow Golden Tiger. Just finished work and am 3 bowls in on it, and fuck do I love her. She took 26.5 weeks to finish 8v/18.5f. I’m aware, motivated when in motion, relaxed, energetic and happy. If I overdue her, she becomes a fucking trip ride and watch out for the hunger.

spacer.png

Dried and cured in less then 24hrs with the freeze drier we have. Can dry about 900-1000g of wet trimmed down to the bud weed on the 4 trays.

spacer.png

• Hype 1

7 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Thanks.

I use to do 3 grows in my tent a year, plus 1 outside. Now I only do one big grow a year because I fell in love with Sativas with my first grow Golden Tiger. Just finished work and am 3 bowls in on it, and fuck do I love her. She took 26.5 weeks to finish 8v/18.5f. I’m aware, motivated when in motion, relaxed, energetic and happy. If I overdue her, she becomes a fucking trip ride and watch out for the hunger.

spacer.png

Dried and cured in less then 24hrs with the freeze drier we have. Can dry about 900-1000g of wet trimmed down to the bud weed on the 4 trays.

spacer.png

I'd move in with you if I could. I need weed in my life because of my issues and it's still illegal in PA. I couldn't afford medical marijuana so I live a sober life but it's just not ideal. Weed helps me so fuckin much so you are living a good life lol. 

• Hugs 1

24 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'd move in with you if I could. I need weed in my life because of my issues and it's still illegal in PA. I couldn't afford medical marijuana so I live a sober life but it's just not ideal. Weed helps me so fuckin much so you are living a good life lol. 

I hope some ballot measure (or whatever needs to be done) make this legal for you guys in PA soon. I know that I’m playing with fire, because we are only allowed 4 plants at a time. I’m too cheap to pay for my medical grow license, which a cousin has for like 47 plants. That number fluctuates on if you are growing outside and/or inside. I think it cost them $125 for the year or 2, and actually got an additional 20 plants with their newest license. Got the increase after they totalled their car hitting a deer on the highway driving to work. More for the mental than physical thankfully on that. Plus I give my shit out to everyone for free, and if they want to give me money, I’ll take it. I don’t expect it and grow really just to help everyone who needs it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

It’s crazy to hear people in states where it’s not legal say they can’t afford it. It’s so fucking cheap here imo. I get a 1g cartridge and it lasts me all week (because vape carts last forever for me) for $25. 

In PA a extremely small cart that last two days is $50. Then my tolerance goes up and I need more and then I potentially go bankrupt. 😆 

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

It’s crazy to hear people in states where it’s not legal say they can’t afford it. It’s so fucking cheap here imo. I get a 1g cartridge and it lasts me all week (because vape carts last forever for me) for $25. 

I’ve tried vape carts and did dick all for me. I couldn’t get any buzz from my +80% THC cart, and that was after 20-25 pulls of the cart.