Ok, I'm completely out of games to play. Name your top 5 games from 2022/2023

best3444

8 hours ago, best3444 said:

I'm even completely bored at work! I've litteraly sat at my computer for 7 hours straight replying to 3 emails. My life has no meaning when I don't have a game to play.

I'm completely stumped here in what game I should play and beat before 9/6. 

Help me out and list your top 5 games from last year and this half year. I think I've played every AAA but there might be a gem I'm overlooking. 

Bruh

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Well you know ill be very honest about the visuals. I have to beat FF16 first then I'm playing Strangers of Paradise. I knew creating this thread would help me see the light. 

They really aren't that bad. Dated, but not poor. Like, when you are just playing the game, you won't notice anything off, aside from the PS3 energy of the fidelity. Obviously, my experience comes from performance mode which has a mostly steady 60fps. There is only one level where that falters.

But there are a few places where if you stop and look, you can see some compromises they had to make on console. ESPECIALLY if you play on a PS4+pro.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

15 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Midnight Suns is a great game with a big budget. 

I watched 2 video reviews each giving it an 8/10.

The major issue is it's card based strategy combat. I do not have any interest in that so I have to pass on this. I appreciate the recommendation though. 

On 8/8/2023 at 1:39 PM, best3444 said:

I'm even completely bored at work! I've litteraly sat at my computer for 7 hours straight replying to 3 emails. My life has no meaning when I don't have a game to play.

I'm completely stumped here in what game I should play and beat before 9/6. 

Help me out and list your top 5 games from last year and this half year. I think I've played every AAA but there might be a gem I'm overlooking. 

Um.. My friend you may need to proceed outdoors lol

But Baldur's Gate 3

Sea of Stars 

Starfield 

Armored Core 6

And Wrestlequest might propel your will to live 

• Like 1