Red Dead Redemption & Undead Nightmare Coming to PS4 and Switch on August 17

Keyser_Soze

9d9d3ba1d83e05b445cccccb7092885489722020
WWW.ROCKSTARGAMES.COM

Experience the epic Western adventure Red Dead Redemption and its groundbreaking zombie-horror companion, Undead Nightmare, as both games come to the Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 for the very first time in a single package. In a new conversion by...

14 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

At this point I'm convinced they're just trolling PC users.

Hopefully this is just one last dip into the well before the remaster/remake in the rdr2 engine at least.

Literally all they have to do to let this game be finally playable at 60fps is have an unlocked framerate option so that it runs at 60fps on ps5. It would require almost literally zero effort for something people have been wanting for over a decade My bet is that it won’t have that option and then I think we will know why this isn’t coming to pc.

Back when RDR first came out, I only got to the first unlockables area of the map (was it Mexico?) and my 360 gave up the ghost. I ended up the selling the disc during my transition to Xbox One when it released & I never got around to playing it again. 

Fast forward all these years, and it's now going to be available on my Switch, which means I can play this thing while I'm at work, and get paid while doing so :p Sign me up! 

(when it hits a sale, that is)

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

how is that possible when you’ve played 10 better games than it this year. I don’t think you have a genuine scale. Your objectivity has been compromised. Good day, sir. 

My nostalgia is telling me it's a phenomenal game. I haven't played it it over 3 years though. Plus, yea, this year has been bonkers.