Your most anticipated games of 2023

Phaseknox

59 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I really look forward to Fable but there is no way in hell it gets released next year. We haven't even gotten a screenshot yet lol.

There’s lots of games that get shown for the first time and the publisher goes “coming this year!” (Guardians of the Galaxy is a great example of this). I’m not saying it’s going to happen with Fable, but for all we know it could be fully revealed at The Game Awards this year with a “Holiday 2023” release window.

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

There’s lots of games that get shown for the first time and the publisher goes “coming this year!” (Guardians of the Galaxy is a great example of this). I’m not saying it’s going to happen with Fable, but for all we know it could be fully revealed at The Game Awards this year with a “Holiday 2023” release window.

That would be amazing. Who is making this again? I've could have sworn bluepoint was making it but I could be way off.

Dead Space Remake, Zelda, RE4 Remake, and Destiny 2: Lightfall are what I'm most looking forward to, even though Zelda and Lightfall are probably the only ones I'll get to right away. Anything else I can't be certain it won't get delayed to the following year.

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Add Final Fantasy XVI for me. This is the first Final Fantasy I'm actually interested in since Seven. Will probably be the first one I've finsihed since then too :p Just watched the trailer and I'm digging the more mature vibe.

You never tried 7R? 

They did a fantastic job with that game. I do think XVI looks a lot better though. For me, its the most interesting project coming next year, especially with the combat designer from DMC creating the gameplay. Tight race with that and Starfield though.