CD Projekt just announced a bunch of projects

Brian

For CP77 I still want them to make the montage DLC before anything else. That will save the game. 

I can only see future witcher titles ruining a pretty much perfecting ending and I don't look forward to them being made. 

I hope their new IP is a souls-clone. I think they could make a really good one. 

• True 1

They get way too much shit for Cyberpunk, game just shouldn't have launched on last gen consoles. It was mostly fine everywhere else. So this is what, 3 Witcher games in production? I was exciting for another entry but if it's going to turn into some Assassin's Creed yearly or every other year style thing I'm a lot less interested. 

• True 1

3 hours ago, Bacon said:

For CP77 I still want them to make the montage DLC before anything else. That will save the game. 

I can only see future witcher titles ruining a pretty much perfecting ending and I don't look forward to them being made. 

I hope their new IP is a souls-clone. I think they could make a really good one. 

Any Witcher games moving forward should either focus on Ciri or a new character entirely. Geralt's story is gone. A Souls Clone would be cool but I'm one of the few people who actually liked the combat in The Witchers 2 and 3. Most people didnt.

6 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Any Witcher games moving forward should either focus on Ciri or a new character entirely. Geralt's story is gone.

I can only hope. I don't expect Geralt, however he is the only character I would play unless it was a custom character. And while he is the only character I would play, I don't want another game with Geralt. I don't want another game with him ever in it. I can only see negative outcomes for a character I got a happy ending for. 

9 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

A Souls Clone would be cool but I'm one of the few people who actually liked the combat in The Witchers 2 and 3. Most people didnt.

I am... fine with the combat in those games, especially TW3, but it will never be something I really like. Throw in the dark souls base mechanics and add some witcher signs into the mix and I'd be havin' a good time. Make it so not everything can be dodge rolled and then you need to quen that shit. Giga parry with Aard. Igni for whatever. Axii would be great for clearing out trash mob areas like they had in Elden Ring, or maybe that could be like a way to take summons into a boss fight. I think Yrden would be great for stopping a rush attack from a boss. What comes to mind is the gaping dragon in DS1. You could stop it from charging. Oh and you could then use Axii on the Channeler enemy instead of just killing it before entering the boss room. I'd love to play a souls game with these base abilities. 

6 minutes ago, best3444 said:

What is the upgrades being made? I haven't played Witcher 3 in a long time so this could be cool.

Not sure the extent beyond ray tracing will be part of it (and dlss on pc). On console it’ll probably be current version PC maxed out/4k/60/rt shadows or something. Hoping for RT GI on pc.

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

Not sure the extent beyond ray tracing will be part of it (and dlss on pc). On console it’ll probably be current version PC maxed out/4k/60/rt shadows or something. Hoping for RT GI on pc.

Hmm. I can look but are you sure this is coming out this year?

The stock market approves.

106832358-1611930029004-gettyimages-1230
WWW.CNBC.COM

In a strategy update Tuesday, CD Projekt revealed a slew of new titles currently in development, including a sequel to Cyberpunk 2077 codenamed "Orion."

Shares of Polish game publisher CD Projekt rose sharply Wednesday after the company announced several major games it’s working on in the next few years, including new installments in its popular Cyberpunk and Witcher franchises.

In a strategy update late Tuesday, CD Projekt revealed a slew of new titles currently in development, including a sequel to Cyberpunk 2077 codenamed “Orion.” The game “will take the

Cyberpunk franchise further and continue harnessing the potential of this dark future universe,” the firm said.

Shares of CD Projekt were up around 7% Wednesday afternoon, having earlier surged as much as 9% at the market open.

• Halal 1