~* Commissar SFLUFAN's End of Summer Giveaway*~

Commissar SFLUFAN

22 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Sure, but it's not releasing until March.

I'm guessing you want me to pre-order and have it shipped to you?  If so, I'll need your address.

I actually want the digital version of it which is currently available, I didn’t realize that it was coming out physically in March. I apologize for the confusion, I should have specified that I wanted it digitally.

2 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

I actually want the digital version of it which is currently available, I didn’t realize that it was coming out physically in March. I apologize for the confusion, I should have specified that I wanted it digitally.

Sony doesn't sell digital codes on third-party sites and they don't have a gifting function on PSN.

I could give you a PSN voucher for the amount of the game - how much is it?

4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Hey @Reputator - you're up next!

Oh snap! Can't believe I won something! Thank you!

I would like Wrath Aeon of Ruin on Steam please!

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1656589062
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

3D Realms, creators of Duke Nukem 3D, Prey, and Max Payne, presents a hard-core first person shooter, powered by the legendary Quake-1 Tech. Crafted by the hands of Quake-scene necromancers, WRATH is the real deal. You will not survive...

• Like 1
  • Halal 1

8 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Sony doesn't sell digital codes on third-party sites and they don't have a gifting function on PSN.

I could give you a PSN voucher for the amount of the game - how much is it?

I didn’t know that Sony didn’t sell digital codes, or have a gifting function. A PSN voucher would be fine, the game is $39.99. Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

I didn’t know that Sony didn’t sell digital codes, or have a gifting function. A PSN voucher would be fine, the game is $39.99. Thanks!

Sony stopped allowing third-party sellers to sell digital codes for its games in April 2019 and have never implemented a gifting unlike practically ALL of their competitors.

4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Sony stopped allowing third-party sellers to sell digital codes for its games in April 2019 and have never implemented a gifting unlike practically ALL of their competitors.

Sony has been becoming less and less consumer friendly over the years, and it’s going to end up biting them in the ass if they keep it up.

• True 1

12 hours ago, Reputator said:

Oh snap! Can't believe I won something! Thank you!

I would like Wrath Aeon of Ruin on Steam please!

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1656589062
STORE.STEAMPOWERED.COM

3D Realms, creators of Duke Nukem 3D, Prey, and Max Payne, presents a hard-core first person shooter, powered by the legendary Quake-1 Tech. Crafted by the hands of Quake-scene necromancers, WRATH is the real deal. You will not survive...

Check your PMs for the Steam key.

• Thanks 1
  • Hugs 1

Technically summer isn't over until like September 21st, but that's always bugged me about our calenders. The seasons should start on the first day of the month they're associated with, rather on the 20th or 21st. So spring should begin March 1st, summer should begin June 1st, fall should begin September 1st, and winter should begin December 1st. Stupid Gregorian calendar fucked up! 

24 minutes ago, Brick said:

Technically summer isn't over until like September 21st, but that's always bugged me about our calenders. The seasons should start on the first day of the month they're associated with, rather on the 20th or 21st. So spring should begin March 1st, summer should begin June 1st, fall should begin September 1st, and winter should begin December 1st. Stupid Gregorian calendar fucked up! 

Seasons aren't based on dates, but rather celestial events: vernal equinox (spring), summer solstice (summer), autumnal equinox, (fall) and winter solstice (winter)

2 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

Seasons aren't based on dates, but rather celestial events: vernal equinox (spring), summer solstice (summer), autumnal equinox, (fall) and winter solstice (winter)

I know and they should have lined those up with the dates I mentioned. 

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to ~* Commissar SFLUFAN's End of Summer Giveaway*~