Indie World Direct 5/11 7am PT - Nintendo letting you know what you should play next on the Deck

Brian

36 minutes ago, stepee said:

To be FAIR even when I do get my deck some stuff like 13 Sentinels where the graphics won’t change much, some 2D stuff, I’ll still want on switch until I get a deck oled.

Yup. How are you doing in sentinels.71% in detruction and 66 in rememberance.

Slowed down a bit so I can grind. Trying to max out my most used weapons. Doing a glass cannon run. No sentinel upgrades until I max out my most used weapons.

20 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Yup. How are you doing in sentinels.71% in detruction and 66 in rememberance.

Slowed down a bit so I can grind. Trying to max out my most used weapons. Doing a glass cannon run. No sentinel upgrades until I max out my most used weapons.

I try not to complain much about my injury so I haven’t mentioned it but the pain has been really bad at night and it’s been hard for me to play. :( Hoping it gets better soon because it left such a strong impression. I’ve found playing on my tv allows me to center from the pain easier for some reason, so I can play a little xsx before dinner, but whenever I’ve been playing switch lately the pain just screams through, and by the time it’s after dinner I just am staring at space until I sleep.

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, stepee said:

To be FAIR even when I do get my deck some stuff like 13 Sentinels where the graphics won’t change much, some 2D stuff, I’ll still want on switch until I get a deck oled.

13 Sentinels isn't even on PC, afaik.

1 hour ago, Raggit said:

13 Sentinels isn't even on PC, afaik.

That is true! But it works perfectly emulated from what I understand and Zaku played some that way so that came to mind. But yeah it’s something that I think I would prefer on oled to an anything a future pc port on deck could improve on graphically.

7 minutes ago, stepee said:

That is true! But it works perfectly emulated from what I understand and Zaku played some that way so that came to mind. But yeah it’s something that I think I would prefer on oled to an anything a future pc port on deck could improve on graphically.

Big brain strats. A 4k PC port to play on OLED TVs.

1 hour ago, stepee said:

I try not to complain much about my injury so I haven’t mentioned it but the pain has been really bad at night and it’s been hard for me to play. :( Hoping it gets better soon because it left such a strong impression. I’ve found playing on my tv allows me to center from the pain easier for some reason, so I can play a little xsx before dinner, but whenever I’ve been playing switch lately the pain just screams through, and by the time it’s after dinner I just am staring at space until I sleep.

The sound of the fan from the Deck will distract you from your pain!  I do hope you feel better bud. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Hope you feel better. What about tv mode?

I feel you though. I'm getting old. Played 2 Hearts of Iron games on Saturday and I was done after the 2nd game. Just absolutely tired and mentally exhausted to do anything else.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Hope you feel better. What about tv mode?

I feel you though. I'm getting old. Played 2 Hearts of Iron games on Saturday and I was done after the 2nd game. Just absolutely tired and mentally exhausted to do anything else.

I thought about tv mode but it looks soooo good on the oled. I’ll get back into the grove of my handheld playing, just need to get used to some of the new types of pain. I love it too much to let pain win this round.

In the meantime I do have the shiny new XSX so that is helping!