I want to play a new Fallout game

Bacon

Of course, I don't want all the shitty town building nonsense, but something more like Fallout 3 or New Vegas. Sucks there really isn't anything to scratch that itch. Outer Worlds was a massive failure for me and doesn't even feel like the same kind of game. 

Bored The Office GIF

• Halal 1

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Well New Vegas is coming and there hasn't been any single word about another Fallout game from Bethesda. 

It might happen because the stars did happen to align just so with MS owning both Bethesda and Oblivion now but right now I believe it’s more in the wish stage than even a credible rumor.

Even if it does happen it might just be NV2 in that it’s Oblivions second Fallout game, with no relation to that world otherwise besides easter eggs.

I think it might happen just because beyond being obvious, Bethesda is like a fucking decade away from getting back to it at this pace they are on since after Starfield they have to make a new ES before they go back to FO. I don’t think Microsoft is going to want to essentially sit on such a hit franchise for so long. 

15 minutes ago, stepee said:

It might happen because the stars did happen to align just so with MS owning both Bethesda and Oblivion now but right now I believe it’s more in the wish stage than even a credible rumor.

Even if it does happen it might just be NV2 in that it’s Oblivions second Fallout game, with no relation to that world otherwise besides easter eggs.

I think it might happen just because beyond being obvious, Bethesda is like a fucking decade away from getting back to it at this pace they are on since after Starfield they have to make a new ES before they go back to FO. I don’t think Microsoft is going to want to essentially sit on such a hit franchise for so long.

If a New Vegas is coming you definitely want Obsidian writing the game and they are currently working on The Outer Worlds 2 and Avowed so if it is being made it's a way out and if it's not being made by Obsidian don't bother.

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

If a New Vegas is coming you definitely want Obsidian writing the game and they are currently working on The Outer Worlds 2 and Avowed so if it is being made it's a way out and if it's not being made by Obsidian don't bother.

Still will be like 8 years earlier than if it’s Beth!

I played Fallout 4 a while back, but it failed to really grab me like Fallout 3 and New Vegas did so I stopped playing it. However, I bought all of its DLC on sale somewhat recently so I think that I’ll give it another go fairly soon since I’ve been in the mood for a game like it.

3 hours ago, Bacon said:

I'm not a fan of the New Vegas setting. I don't want a new New Vegas. I prefer Fallout 3. 

Me too,

We are in the minority though as MOST EVERONE raves about New Vegas. It was a good game yes, nowhere near the game FO3 was though IMHO. I want a NEW Fallout just like 3 with todays graphical and framerate improvements and I'm a Day One buyer! The Base building was complete optional in Fallout 3 for the most part. DLC aside of course.   Hell even a full Remake Resident evil 1 & 2 style of FO3 and I'd be on board.

3 hours ago, HardAct said:

We are in the minority though as MOST EVERONE raves about New Vegas. It was a good game yes, nowhere near the game FO3 was though IMHO.

I like Fallout 3 and New Vegas about the same, but New Vegas did appeal to me a little more overall.