26. Tennessee
  27. Tampa Bay    
  28. Green Bay
  29. Kansas City (From San Francisco)
  30. Kansas City
  31. Cincinnati
  32. Detroit (From LA Rams)

• Thanks 1

Alright, Baby, let's get those mock drafts in before the real th...I don't care.

I suffer from football opportunity cost syndrome.  I tried to avoid having any favorites in the draft because my team will likely end up with one or none of them.

Additionally, unless they move up my team isn't picking until 11 pm.  No hand ringing necessary as I'll just click it on at 11 unless someone les me know they traded the pick.

10 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Hawks gotta take a QB right?

I don't necessarily think so. I think more likely is take an OT at 9 (or possibly a few picks later if there's a run on WRs or something and they can trade back to 12 or so), EDGE in the 2nd, and possibly a QB (maybe Ridder) with their other 2nd rounder. If the 2nd round QB sucks, no prob cause they have two first rounders next year and could take a QB then. It also wouldn't surprise me if they trade for Baker tomorrow lol. Browns will be desperate to ditch him so his value has never been lower.

2 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

I don't necessarily think so. I think more likely is take an OT at 9 (or possibly a few picks later if there's a run on WRs or something and they can trade back to 12 or so), EDGE in the 2nd, and possibly a QB (maybe Ridder) with their other 2nd rounder. If the 2nd round QB sucks, no prob cause they have two first rounders next year and could take a QB then. It also wouldn't surprise me if they trade for Baker tomorrow lol. Browns will be desperate to ditch him so his value has never been lower.

Though at the moment I’m talking myself into that big NT, Jordan Davis. 

• Halal 1

I like what the Texans did. This team needs everything, so sliding down a couple of spots and picking up more picks made sense. Both guys they got seem like they will be day one starters on this dumpster fire team.

12 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Lamar Jackson is not amused.

GettyImages-1239577651-e1651201927487.jp
PROFOOTBALLTALK.NBCSPORTS.COM

The Ravens shook things up on Thursday night, starting with a trade that sent receiver Marquis Brown to the Cardinals for a first-round pick that eventually became center Tyler Linderbaum. Quarterback Lamar Jackson didn’t seem to be thrilled with those developments.First, Jackson retweeted a message expressing dismay and apoplexy, with profanity, regarding the decision to [more]

Texans pick at #15 grew up in the north Houston area, went to Texas A&M which is only another hour outside of Houston from the burb he grew up in, and now is going to play for the hometown NFL team. Pretty cool for him.

2 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Texans pick at #15 grew up in the north Houston area, went to Texas A&M which is only another hour outside of Houston from the burb he grew up in, and now is going to play for the hometown NFL team. Pretty cool for him.

I dunno man he looks kinda small but I guess we will see how he does.