Let me own you with food.

unogueen

I just bought fried chicken from a local gas station (their fried chicken is actually pretty good):sun:

Heard a shooting that couldn't have been more than 100 feet away from me on the way home, though. It was around the corner, so I didn't see anything other than a car speeding away. 7-8 shots, all sounded like they came from the same gun. There was definitely some hood beef going on at the gas station when I was there. I wonder if it was related.

The wife just put the turkey in the oven. I made a compound butter for her with fresh garlic, squeezed lemon juice, and rosemary/thyme/sage.. she worked it under the skin and all around the outside. In the oven on the roast setting for 10, now roasting at 350. Another 15 and we'll baste.  Oh and there's bacon on top. 

44 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

The wife just put the turkey in the oven. I made a compound butter for her with fresh garlic, squeezed lemon juice, and rosemary/thyme/sage.. she worked it under the skin and all around the outside. In the oven on the roast setting for 10, now roasting at 350. Another 15 and we'll baste.  Oh and there's bacon on top. 

Nice work.

On 4/15/2022 at 4:29 AM, Fizzzzle said:

I just bought fried chicken from a local gas station (their fried chicken is actually pretty good):sun:

Heard a shooting that couldn't have been more than 100 feet away from me on the way home, though. It was around the corner, so I didn't see anything other than a car speeding away. 7-8 shots, all sounded like they came from the same gun. There was definitely some hood beef going on at the gas station when I was there. I wonder if it was related.

I'm sending you on a mission to try this place and report back