Domestic/gun violence has struck close to home this week

DarkStar189

Earlier this week we got word of an early morning shooting in our area. About 5 minutes from our house. Didn't think much of it. That night my wife got a call from a friend that said Jessica (who my wife had been friends with since middle school) had been shot and killed in her own home in a murder-suicide. Long story short, Jessica and her husband had some issues, they separated for a short time, and Jessica decided to try dating another man. After a couple months she split with him and recently got back with her husband.

On Wednesday morning a little after 6am, the ex came to her house, killed Jessica, shot her husband, and then turned the gun on himself. The husband is in the hospital expected to recover.

Jessica has 2 teenage boys and a 7 year old daughter who were home at the time.  Probably just barely getting out of bed to get ready for school. Brings tears to my eyes and makes me fucking sick to my stomach to even imagine what they are going through. 

I wanted to post her gofundme here. If you can't donate it's totally fine, but if you could share the link with others it could be a big help. She did not have a life insurance policy. This is also my call to all of you, that if you have a family and have never checked into life insurance, its really not that expensive in the grand scheme of things. The world is getting crazier by the day. As much as I appreciate a service like gofundme, it doesn't always bring in life changing amounts for everyone. 

64581039_1649470960164781_r.jpeg
WWW.GOFUNDME.COM

As many know Jess was taken from her family on Wednesday morning in a trag… Leticia Jaen needs your support for Support for the children of Jessica McCulloch

CTFJOKX525AQBADY7NQ2RLDAOQ.jpg
WWW.PENNLIVE.COM

Jessica McCulloch, 36, had recently reconciled with her husband. Her ex-boyfriend Joseph Pentz, 32, killed her, wounded her husband, then killed himself, the coroner said.

• Sad 3

57 minutes ago, best3444 said:

This is close by because if you remember we live pretty close. :s

Yeah and I keep hearing about all the shootings just across the river in Harrisburg. I read last year the city of Harrisburg had 14 homicides. Only 4 months into 2022 and so far they are already up to 10.

We recently have had a female friend of ours staying at our house for a few weeks after her husband pulled a gun on her. I couldn’t believe when some people were telling her to go back and work it out with him. I was like, only thing to work out is who is getting the kids and the assets and that is for the lawyers to deal with.

14 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

We recently have had a female friend of ours staying at our house for a few weeks after her husband pulled a gun on her. I couldn’t believe when some people were telling her to go back and work it out with him. I was like, only thing to work out is who is getting the kids and the assets and that is for the lawyers to deal with.

When someone pulls a gun on you it should be their last time they ever pull a gun on you. 

57 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Go back to canada, this is why we have the Second Amendment because of people like you.

And I quote:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

And that is not negotiable.

Nobody needs guns

1 hour ago, BlueAngel said:

Go back to canada, this is why we have the Second Amendment because of people like you.

And I quote:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Fuckin' Butt-fucked Christ you are an omega cringe lord.

I don't even believe you are a real person. Probably a Russian bot 

• Haha 1
  • True 1

1 hour ago, BlueAngel said:

And I quote:

Big Snickers fan over here.

DO85eCsVQAAnAu8?format=jpg&name=large

10 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Without guns the government does whatever the fuck they want, they are needed and will never go away here in the US.

How did your guns help stop you from the coercion to get vaccinated that you were complaining about earlier? Seems like the Government did not care about your guns there.

How BlueAngel imagines things will go carrying a gun everywhere:

Spoiler

360_F_267173105_Z6hFmaJ1idqU2R2DfFVX6eB0

How things will actually go for BlueAngel carrying a gun everywhere:

Spoiler
whoops.jpg?ar=16%3A9&auto=format&crop=fo
WWW.PEDESTRIAN.TV

A San Diego man partook in the 'Point A Loaded Gun At Your Junk' challenge with predictable results.

• Haha 1