Does this forum actually respect LGBTQ people?

Marco

24 minutes ago, NeoJoe said:

That does indeed look like Papa Gino's. I miss them.

I'm right around the corner from a Gino’s Pizza. An actual pizza franchise in (at least) Ontario. Their pizza quality over the years has been up and down, but thankfully up right now. My local is under new ownership and the workers just fucking load it with toppings (bacon, Italian sausage, pepperoni and chicken being my go to toppings. It’s my pizza version of the Krusty Burger Clogger)

Can we at least agree that a good creamy garlic dipping sauce is the best thing to dunk that slice into. My favourite version is the one from Pizza Pizza, so creamy and lots of garlic taste too

3 hours ago, Marco said:

Yeah, fuckin' idiot.  It's called morphine and fentanyl.

Touching back on this a little, they did give me fentanyl (it was mostly percocet they gave me during my stay) in the ambulance, and a lot of it before the first surgery. I guess they had a hard time getting a good vein (I’m apparently a ‘hard stick’ for whatever reason) so they loaded me up on that. I forget exactly but I think you inhaled it?

Anyway, I had a ducking CRAZY trip during that surgery. Like I felt I was kind of coming in and out and sometimes could hear them and yell things out but like I existed as pure energy during that time, like this electric ball that was pushing through a mesh of static. Like everything was crunchy and digital.

It was fucking terrible honestly and if that’s what fentanyl normally feels like I can’t imagine why people take it for “fun”, it was a total nightmare.

• Sad 3