Survey says, one prayer for the bad guy (Scott Hall on life support after suffering three heart attacks) UPDATE: Scott Hall has died

HallScott_3x2.jpg?fit=600%2C400&ssl=1
WWW.PWTORCH.COM

Former WCW and WWE star Scott Hall is on life support at Wellstar Kennestone Hospital in Marietta, Ga. after suffering three heart attacks last night, PWTorch has learned. He had hip replacement surgery last week, [...]

Former WCW and WWE star Scott Hall is on life support at Wellstar Kennestone Hospital in Marietta, Ga. after suffering three heart attacks last night, PWTorch has learned. He had hip replacement surgery last week, but suffered a serious complication when a blood clot got loose.

Hall was first pushed as a main event act in the mid-1980s in the AWA as a tag team partner with Curt Hennig. He would go to prominence nationally as Razor Ramon in WWE. In WCW, he and Kevin Nash formed The Outsiders and helped elevate WCW Nitro in the ratings. Hulk Hogan joined the group which was called the NWO.

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:
a9f64-16472416588272-1920.jpg
WWW.SPORTSKEEDA.COM

Former WWE Superstar Kevin Nash has shared tragic news regarding Scott Hall today after he suffered three heart attacks that left him on life support.

Just about to post this. Here's his Instagram:

Scott's on life support. Once his family is in place they will discontinue life support. I'm going to lose the one person on this planet I've spent more of my life with than anyone else. My heart is broken and I'm so very fucking sad. I love Scott with all my heart but now I have to prepare my life without him in the present. I've been blessed to have a friend that took me at face value and I him. When we jumped to WCW we didn't care who liked or hated us. We had each other and with the smooth Barry Bloom we changed wrestling both in content and pay for those......alot that disliked us. We were the "Outsiders " but we had each other. Scott always felt he wasn't worthy of the afterlife. Well God please have some gold plated toothpicks for my brother. My life was enriched with his take on life. He wasn't perfect but as he always said "The last perfect person to walk the planet they nailed to a cross " As we prepare for life without him just remember there goes a great guy you ain't going to see another one like him again. See Ya down the road Scott. I couldn't love a human being any more than I do you

• SaysWho? changed the title to Survey says, one prayer for the bad guy (Scott Hall on life support after suffering three heart attacks) UPDATE: Kevin Nash says Hall's family will discontinue life support.
4 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

Just about to post this. Here's his Instagram:

Scott's on life support. Once his family is in place they will discontinue life support. I'm going to lose the one person on this planet I've spent more of my life with than anyone else. My heart is broken and I'm so very fucking sad. I love Scott with all my heart but now I have to prepare my life without him in the present. I've been blessed to have a friend that took me at face value and I him. When we jumped to WCW we didn't care who liked or hated us. We had each other and with the smooth Barry Bloom we changed wrestling both in content and pay for those......alot that disliked us. We were the "Outsiders " but we had each other. Scott always felt he wasn't worthy of the afterlife. Well God please have some gold plated toothpicks for my brother. My life was enriched with his take on life. He wasn't perfect but as he always said "The last perfect person to walk the planet they nailed to a cross " As we prepare for life without him just remember there goes a great guy you ain't going to see another one like him again. See Ya down the road Scott. I couldn't love a human being any more than I do you

I'm not crying it just started raining in here. 

Meltzer is reporting that Scott was taken off of life support 4 hours ago and he's still with us. But heart attacks are serious business to the people that live through them. Having three is a severe shock to the system. It's nice to hear he's still fighting. But what will his quality of life be if he actually wakes up? I and my family have worked in the medical field for decades now, and we've all seen how sometimes peacefully passing away is substantially better than pulling through. Whatever happens, I hope Scott gets what's best for him and for those around him.

• SaysWho? changed the title to Survey says, one prayer for the bad guy (Scott Hall on life support after suffering three heart attacks) UPDATE: Scott Hall has died

This is hitting me harder than wrestlers who died before their time. And that's not to say it didn't suck when guys like Mr. Perfect or British Bulldog passed, and Owen Hart was probably the most shocking of those, but something about Hall's death is getting me a bit deeper. Maybe it's because I genuinely found it inspiring that he turned his life around, that he was able to take this second chance, and that his death now was, like, 15 years after some of us thought he was gonna go.

Just such a great story. I've been able to meet a lot of wrestlers and even interview some for my work, and I really did think of Hall/Nash together as a duo I really wanted to talk to one day. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 7 months later...