Better Call Saul - The Final & 6th Season

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2022 at 4:51 AM, Brick said:

EDIT: Also wtf Amazon Prime has an animated Slippin' Jimmy show? Anyone seen it? 

I always meant to come back and comment on this, being the completionist I am. It's one season, 6 episodes, approx. 10 minutes an episode, and it is very professionally done and quite fun and cute. Of course chuds on IMDb have review bombed it to hell (from what I could tell). It's a fun show for kids kind of like a 90's Nick cartoon but modern animation. I actually recommend it. The voice actor for young Jimmy nails Bob Odenkirk's voice as a child I think. I don't know that it's canon per se but it's definitely official BCS in production values (allegedly it is canon). You can see it all for free on Plex (with ads). To watch it on Amazon Prime Video, you need an AMC+ subscription (or you can sign up for a 7-day free trial, I just used Plex instead): 

photo?size=large-1280&url=https%3A%2F%2F
WATCH.PLEX.TV

Watch Better Call Saul Presents: Slippin' Jimmy · Season 1 free starring Sean Giambrone, Kyle S. More, Will Vought and directed by Zac Palladino.

Fun fact: Starburns Industries (Dan Harmon's company responsible for Community, Rick and Morty, Solar Opposites, etc.) took part in this, bringing everything back to when Vince Gilligan appeared in Community. The connection between the two continues, and they animated this show really well I thought for such a small little show.

• Shocked 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:
Bob-Odenkirk-and-Carol-Burnett.jpg?w=780
WWW.INDIEWIRE.COM

Bob Odenkirk teased that "Better Call Saul" creator Vince Gilligan was determined to have Carol Burnett's character die.

I think that is one of the reasons that I love Gilligan's shows so much. Everybody seems to get along so well. I'm probably wrong, but I don't ever remember hearing about turmoil on any of his sets. Even when people started hating on Skylar, I think everyone chimed in in her defense. 

• Halal 2

Making my way through season 6 and just finished episode 3. 

Major BCS spoilers

Poor Nacho. :( I know he was a "bad guy" but still... As this show often does so well, he really blurred the line between good and bad, and he clearly had a conscience, in spite of everything. 

• Hugs 1

2 hours ago, Nokra said:

Making my way through season 6 and just finished episode 3. 

Major BCS spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

agreed