Peter Dinklage criticizes the upcoming remake of Snow White

Kamusha

13 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Best wins in the end since you have to give CDKeys your driver's license

Well, I'm not really buying from them, but I have never given them my ID in the past.

I was actually going to buy from them when I just assumed best was going to pay for the CDkeys version, but I would feel super scummy if I did it now.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, stepee said:

huh? I’ve never had to do this - is this something new in the last month?

I see people make that claim a lot (“you have to give them a picture of your drivers license”) but I 100% was never prompted to do that and I’ve been using them for years lol

• Sicko 1

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

@Bacon I downloaded Lies of P but haven't tried it. Is it as difficult as other souls likes?

You can’t try it because it comes out next month :P Gamepass has a preload tho. There was a demo though and I played it and it seemed…reasonable? Maybe at least as palatable as Elden Ring for me. I’m definitely giving it a shot despite difficulty because everything else seems baller.

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

You can’t try it because it comes out next month :P Gamepass has a preload tho. There was a demo though and I played it and it seemed…reasonable? Maybe at least as palatable as Elden Ring for me. I’m definitely giving it a shot despite difficulty because everything else seems baller.

I was curious why my download stopped...

Ok, I will keep an eye on this. Elden Ring difficulty is definitely approachable. 

5 hours ago, best3444 said:

@Bacon I downloaded Lies of P but haven't tried it. Is it as difficult as other souls likes?

I'd say it's about as hard as the first Dark Souls, which is the easiest of the dark souls. Maybe it is slightly harder since you have less defensive capabilities, but it's not as hard as Bloodborne which is what Lies of P is using as inspiration.

Just now, Bacon said:

I'd say it's about as hard as the first Dark Souls, which is the easiest of the dark souls. Maybe it is slightly harder since you have less defensive capabilities, but it's not as hard as Bloodborne which is what Lies of P is using as inspiration.

And I beat bloodborne. Ok...I can do this!

• Hype 1

56 minutes ago, best3444 said:

You got a free game from me last month. I'm not a charity and everyone here makes a shit ton more money than I do. Ask stepee 

42 minutes ago, stepee said:

sorry I spent all my money on a collection of rare artisan eggs 

You both are dead to me

• Shocked 1
  • Hype 1