Peter Dinklage criticizes the upcoming remake of Snow White

Kamusha

24 minutes ago, Bacon said:

Fuck yeah! Thanks!

Pretty sure I'll want it on the PS5. I think that's what I have the demo installed on.

E:

I want to test out the PC version, but the demo of the PS5 had solid performance so I don't think I can go wrong unless my PC underperforms.

I see it's coming out on September 19th. So you want the PS5 version?

12 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Lol. $70 compared to $500...

I would like it on PC/Steam.

The differences are very small and it honestly doesn't matter. Still, since there are online functions and the PC looks ever so slightly better on high settings than whatever setting PS5 uses, PC seems like the way to go especially when it comes to the future of my PC might become.

If it's OK I would like to get the digital deluxe edition which is 69.98 on steam as you get it 3 days early that way.

E:

606e8ca64527a4171837a10027156c4d.png

slick constestants GIF by Jeopardy!

@best3444

I think this is the only way for you to gift me wallet funds. You'd just need to send me the codes.

WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

Buy Valve Steam Wallet Card $50 at GameStop. Find release dates, customer reviews, previews, and more.

Unless you want to make a Steam account and add me as a friend (which would make giving me games easier in the future ;) )

2 hours ago, Bacon said:

@best3444

I think this is the only way for you to gift me wallet funds. You'd just need to send me the codes.

WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

Buy Valve Steam Wallet Card $50 at GameStop. Find release dates, customer reviews, previews, and more.

Unless you want to make a Steam account and add me as a friend (which would make giving me games easier in the future ;) )

The worst thing about that link is I have to create a gamestop account to purchase the codes.

8 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

sad_2.jpg
WWW.CDKEYS.COM

Buy Lies of P PC ✔️ CD Key ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️

That works too, tho if you do that @best3444 it makes to most sense for me to buy it on my end seeing as you can't add it to Steam until it releases. As if you bought it you could not send me the code for it until the day it comes out.

Of course, that would make THIS pointless but I already made it so I'm posting it

gxqUQl3.png

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

Honestly just paypal him the money lbr

Some people don't like giving out money and would rather give out things, even digitally. While the result is the same, it is different to buy something yourself than to entrust the money outright.

I personally would like to pre-order it via Steam, but I'm not the one spending money here. I don't care the CDkeys is grey market, but I never like pre-ordering that way, especially with games that eve early access. It's not on my dime so it really doesn't matter this time. I always worry about some issues arising. Even GMG, the great site that it is, has had issues in the past with sending out pre-order codes and the like on release. That said, it does make the most sense to just send me money and I order it on CDkeys. The Delux edition is only 50.09.

If best wishes to do that then:

https://account.venmo.com/u/Grallis

https://cash.app/$Grallis

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/GodkingGary

4 minutes ago, stepee said:

I order on cdkeys more than I don’t and it’s always been super positive for me personally 

I have ordered from them as well in the past, just never pre-orders. GMG I have pre-ordered from with games like ELEX2 and RE2remake. I am more than willing to pre-order on CDkeys as it makes the most sense for best and I ain't here to rip people off. I'm here to take your charity.

2 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I have ordered from them as well in the past, just never pre-orders. GMG I have pre-ordered from with games like ELEX2 and RE2remake.

I’ve done preorders, sometime I got it early and could preload, but always at least by launch time. 

But you have to wait for Best to check it and grab the code and what if the email goes into his spam, there’s a lot of variables. I’d say gamestop steam cards or just send the money.