How did you guys enjoy Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order?

best3444

On 12/15/2021 at 3:00 PM, stepee said:

I still wanna get back to it some day but yes it’s updated for XSX and 60fps.

I have it downloaded on the Series X, only gave it an hour or so the first time I tried it. Not that it wasn't good or anything, just shelved it for another day. Hoping to give it another go here soon!

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Yea. The ps5 has small advantages like load times and I forget what advantages the XSX has over the PS5. I look forward to playing it though.

and even then those advantages on either are so small that you wouldn’t notice it unless you see them running side by side with bench mark data being displayed. Which is kind of the case in pretty much everything. 

Im kind of glad we’re past the days of base PS4 and base Xbone, where the Xbone is running in a noticeable lower frame rate and resolution to the PS4. 

• True 1

21 minutes ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

Im kind of glad we’re past the days of base PS4 and base Xbone, where the Xbone is running in a noticeable lower frame rate and resolution to the PS4. 

Series S is still a thing though.  It’ll age worse than the Xbox One did.

I agree it’s hard to care about the power difference between PS5 and Series X right now.  It’ll be more of an issue if games ever struggle to keep 30 or if reconstructed resolutions look terrible (see: Cyberpunk).  That’s not out of the question a few years from now.

• True 1

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Then you're in for a treat.

Excellent. This is such an odd time in gaming right now. A mix of last gen and new gen games/remasters/upgraded games etc. I love how there is just so much to play. But I'm also ready to move on and really get into this gen and see incredible shit. 

3 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

Remember to temper your expectation on this one though. It’s really good and a lot of fun but it’s certainly not in the “game of a generation” type category haha

Yea, thanks. I've been getting way too hyped for games users around here praise to the high heavens lol.

3 hours ago, best3444 said:

No. I have no idea wtf he's talking about. He trys to be funny any chance he gets. He fails half the time. I enjoy Star Wars and I'm pretty positive I'll enjoy this. 

In any case I'm not joking around. You're incredibly hard to read and your opinion varies wildly. Even @ManUtdRedDevils made some comment in another thread.

1. You're a self proclaimed graphics whore hence why I said you'd say "it looks bad"and it's strange when people tell you something looks good, you are very contrarian and say it looks great. Sometimes you won't even give a game a chance because of how it looks.

2. You also say about yourself is that you're not good at games. Well I would say this game would probably be challenging to you. And if you're having a hard time with it you're not going to like it.

Then whenever anyone points anything out about you you get super defensive, like you just did. Relax bro!

• Guillotine 1

It's not my favorite but I do enjoy it and I've seen most of the movies. Let it go.

My favorite Best moment was when you said you respected LeBron and wanted him to win another championship and then called him a piece of shit.  lololololol

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

In any case I'm not joking around. You're incredibly hard to read and your opinion varies wildly. Even @ManUtdRedDevils made some comment in another thread.

1. You're a self proclaimed graphics whore hence why I said you'd say "it looks bad"and it's strange when people tell you something looks good, you are very contrarian and say it looks great. Sometimes you won't even give a game a chance because of how it looks.

2. You also say about yourself is that you're not good at games. Well I would say this game would probably be challenging to you. And if you're having a hard time with it you're not going to like it.

Then whenever anyone points anything out about you you get super defensive, like you just did. Relax bro!

You're reading into what I say too much. If the game is challenging I'll put it on easy. After having an awesome/challenging time with Halo I'm starting to like to have a game give me a challenge. I won't be playing this game much later on. I'll be sure to trash it when I play it. Especially if it looks like shit.

I might fire this up after I beat Guardians of the Galaxy. I was going to play Psycohonauts 2 but I'm more in the mood to play a game like Fallen Order. 

I do recall some aspects with combat while I was drinking and do recall it being both awesome but challenging in combat. I don't recall the story or characters lol. 

The main character is what made me less interested in this game, because he doesn’t look very appealing to me. I would have preferred a female character in the role. I still got the game because I like Star Wars and third person action platformers, and I’m hoping to like the main character enough to play through it because a main character can make or break a game for me. There’s been plenty of games that I’ve quit playing because I didn’t like the character that you play as.

• True 1

• best3444 changed the title to How did you guys enjoy Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order?
On 12/20/2021 at 6:09 PM, Phaseknox said:

The main character is what made me less interested in this game, because he doesn’t look very appealing to me. I would have preferred a female character in the role. I still got the game because I like Star Wars and third person action platformers, and I’m hoping to like the main character enough to play through it because a main character can make or break a game for me. There’s been plenty of games that I’ve quit playing because I didn’t like the character that you play as.

Did you actually play it or just lost interest in playing it because it's a male protagonist?

I usually always play as the male character when given the choice between female and male. 

I've been checking out the upgraded versions of the game and it seems they added a lot. I'm playing this soon. It's either Psychonauts 2 or this game. :thinking:

12 hours ago, best3444 said:

Did you actually play it or just lost interest in playing it because it's a male protagonist?

I haven’t played it yet, but the main character doesn’t look very appealing to me. However, I could end up liking him when I play it. :shrug:

12 hours ago, best3444 said:

I usually always play as the male character when given the choice between female and male.

I almost always play as a female character when given the choice because I usually prefer their aesthetic, they often have better personalities/voice actors and tend to be faster more athletic/acrobatic compared to their slower, heavier, tank-ish male counterparts.

While it ultimately comes down to personal preference, sometimes the male versions of main characters are so bad compared to the female ones that they shouldn’t even be an option IMO. Games like Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Far Cry 6 are a couple of good examples of this.

• True 1

11 hours ago, Phaseknox said:

I haven’t played it yet, but the main character doesn’t look very appealing to me. However, I could end up liking him when I play it. :shrug:

I almost always play as a female character when given the choice because I usually prefer their aesthetic, they often have better personalities/voice actors and tend to be faster more athletic/acrobatic compared to their slower, heavier, tank-ish male counterparts.

While it ultimately comes down to personal preference, sometimes the male versions of main characters are so bad compared to the female ones that they shouldn’t even be an option IMO. Games like Assassin’s Creed Odyssey and Far Cry 6 are a couple of good examples of this.

Good points all around. I'm leaning as preferring to play as a female protagonist as I get more perverted....I mean as I age. *cough*

For instance, when I fired up FC6 it automatically ran at 60fps 4K on my XSX. 

I think he means if you have the PS4 version do you get the upgrade to the PS5 for free. What you're saying could easily happen through backwards compatibility but doesn't necessarily mean you're playing the PS5 version.

In any case here's a real answer

3842248-fallenorder.jpg
WWW.GAMESPOT.COM

Respawn Entertainment's hit Star Wars game has officially gone next-gen on Sony and Microsoft's latest consoles.

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I think he means if you have the PS4 version do you get the upgrade to the PS5 for free. What you're saying could easily happen through backwards compatibility but doesn't necessarily mean you're playing the PS5 version.

In any case here's a real answer

3842248-fallenorder.jpg
WWW.GAMESPOT.COM

Respawn Entertainment's hit Star Wars game has officially gone next-gen on Sony and Microsoft's latest consoles.

As usual I'm a bit confused. I "think" I own the game from my days on Xbox One X. If I re-download it is that all I need to do to get the upgrades?