Anybody buy an Xbox through Xbox All Access?

DarkStar189

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

That just means they got the shipment in and have to scan it into inventory and shit probably. But it’s there so honestly I don’t see why they can’t have you just show up and go back there and grab it, I thought stores did that.

I was about to say that but I'm not an aggressive customer. I'll keep an eye out on my email but my chances of getting it today are slim imo.

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

That sucks. Bullshit go do you fucking job you Best Buy pos and get his Xbox. 

For real.

Got mine and there were literally 35 people in the In Store Pick Up line. It went fast though and now I need to figure out just how I pay for this thing? I have no emails from Citi back, I know the BB credit card is Citi bank so I guess maybe I can link them? I haven't opened it yet maybe there's paperwork inside? Weird, boy were there looks when they walked up with the XSX!! at least 3 people asked right away where the Xboxs were and guy next to me was like WTF how did you get that! I explained and maybe he'll get one too.

I saw there is a Pre-order for a limited edition XSX on the BestBuy website slated for March 31/22. The Pre-order is 89.99 and I'll link it here: It's called the Among Us Ejected Edition and it was in stock, meaning the Pre-order was good as of 20 minutes ago! Apparently comes with 24 months protection and will be available for pick up April 1st OUCH! Not sure whos is gonna bite just thought I would share this anyways. I do not know it the 90 bucks is extra either on top of the 499.99 but it's worth a look for those that have to wait but plan on getting one next year when they can right? What's 4 months, sorry guys...

Says they will bill me, I want to just pay this thing off right now!! What really sucks is I have 3 Rewards Certificates totaling 280 bucks right now too! I grateful I got the XSX but the 2 years of GPU at full price when I had 18 months already was a bit overkill, but I'm ok with it. At least it goes to a service I use and love and not 300+ bucks to a scalper!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

@best3444I’m just saying if I were a Best Buy employee and I knew how hard these consoles were to obtain and I had this guy trying to pick his up on the eve of thanksgiving I would go and get it. You’re too nice dude. Did you ask for a store manager? The more I think about this the more pissed off I get. 

The days of getting swarmed by employees in retail store like Circuit City are over my friend! Now you have to wander endlessly to find a person with that stores shirt on and stand by them while they help 5 other people circling them. I like that store but Commissioned employees has gone by the wayside. I'll say that my local BB is staffed with people that seem to like the job and are for the most part knowledgeable. 

48 minutes ago, Biggie said:

@best3444I’m just saying if I were a Best Buy employee and I knew how hard these consoles were to obtain and I had this guy trying to pick his up on the eve of thanksgiving I would go and get it. You’re too nice dude. Did you ask for a store manager? The more I think about this the more pissed off I get. 

Unbelievable. This is the email I got from bestbuy 

"This item has been delayed. We're working to get it to you within the next few days". They said they had it! I don't trust the employees back there at all. Someone probably took it. :|

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

7 minutes ago, best3444 said:

"This item has been delayed. We're working to get it to you within the next few days". They said they had it! I don't trust the employees back there at all. Someone probably took it. :|

Fucking hell sorry man. ;:/

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, stepee said:

Fucking hell sorry man. ;:/

Yea. Overall no big deal but I was looking forward to playing with my two days off. Oh, the email also says this:

"It's unusual, but if your item(s) aren't available by Wednesday, December 8, 2021, we'll cancel the item(s) and notify you by email"...

:|

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Yea. Overall no big deal but I was looking forward to playing with my two days off. Oh, the email also says this:

"It's unusual, but if your item(s) aren't available by Wednesday, December 8, 2021, we'll cancel the item(s) and notify you by email"...

:|

Stealing XSXs. No TJs. Wow bud. It’s time to move. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, best3444 said:

Aw man that sucks. It's that reason right there I was hesitant to believe I had one. It wasn't until I was walking out with it under my arm that I was able to uncross my fingers and toes. Here's to hoping they'll get their shit straightened out and you'll have it soon.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HardAct said:

Got mine and there were literally 35 people in the In Store Pick Up line. It went fast though and now I need to figure out just how I pay for this thing? I have no emails from Citi back, I know the BB credit card is Citi bank so I guess maybe I can link them? I haven't opened it yet maybe there's paperwork inside? Weird, boy were there looks when they walked up with the XSX!! at least 3 people asked right away where the Xboxs were and guy next to me was like WTF how did you get that! I explained and maybe he'll get one too.

I saw there is a Pre-order for a limited edition XSX on the BestBuy website slated for March 31/22. The Pre-order is 89.99 and I'll link it here: It's called the Among Us Ejected Edition and it was in stock, meaning the Pre-order was good as of 20 minutes ago! Apparently comes with 24 months protection and will be available for pick up April 1st OUCH! Not sure whos is gonna bite just thought I would share this anyways. I do not know it the 90 bucks is extra either on top of the 499.99 but it's worth a look for those that have to wait but plan on getting one next year when they can right? What's 4 months, sorry guys...

Says they will bill me, I want to just pay this thing off right now!! What really sucks is I have 3 Rewards Certificates totaling 280 bucks right now too! I grateful I got the XSX but the 2 years of GPU at full price when I had 18 months already was a bit overkill, but I'm ok with it. At least it goes to a service I use and love and not 300+ bucks to a scalper!

You will definitely have gotten an email from Citizens bank (not Citi) back when you were approved and placed the order. The email has a link and an activation code. Click the link, make account and put the activation code in. I did that the night I placed the order and just yesterday the account finally updated and shows my monthly payment and due date. First payment is due Dec. 16th. You can pay as much money as you want but you won't be able to use your reward certificates. 

When I picked xbox up the guy was like "well... here you go" and didn't give me a bag or anything to carry it out in. On my 1 minute journey out the door, i had a death grip on the thing haha. 

12 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

@best3444 Hopefully that email was just a standard thing they sent out because they couldn't fulfill it in time today. I'm hoping by tomorrow or Friday they will tell you it's ready for pick up. 

You are correct because my order is now ready for pickup. I got an email at 10pm last night when I was asleep. They probably got to it late. So now I can grab it tomorrow and set it up! @Biggie @stepee @XxEvil AshxX

• Like 4

I've had choice paralysis since I got the Series X. I want to play all the things and end up playing each thing for five minutes.

A weird thing i've noticed though is that the X seems to take longer to boot up than the S. I dunno. Maybe its just initial setups and downloading preferences and caching and all that. Its not sigificantly longer, but my S was usually on the dashboard by the time i even turned on the tv. I think the disc drive might also have something to do with it, as i had borderlands 3 in it and i could hear it spinning up and reading during bootup.

19 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I've had choice paralysis since I got the Series X. I want to play all the things and end up playing each thing for five minutes.

A weird thing i've noticed though is that the X seems to take longer to boot up than the S. I dunno. Maybe its just initial setups and downloading preferences and caching and all that. Its not sigificantly longer, but my S was usually on the dashboard by the time i even turned on the tv. I think the disc drive might also have something to do with it, as i had borderlands 3 in it and i could hear it spinning up and reading during bootup.

Sounds like it has a boot sequence like a PC. Is it faster with no game in it?