Anybody buy an Xbox through Xbox All Access?

DarkStar189

Just now, best3444 said:

Yea my bestbuy doesn't seem to have the xsx. It's not even advertised so I guess I shouldn't do the deal?

Do the deal if it lets you if it’s coming soon. Does it not give a date? Usually if it doesn’t secure you one, it just doesn’t let you sign up. You can try gamestop as well

Xbox-Series-X-Xbox-All-Access
WWW.GAMESTOP.COM

Buy Xbox Series X Xbox All Access at GameStop. Find release dates, customer reviews, previews, and more.

Just now, stepee said:

I mean I guess if you don’t see a date it’s still about the best you can do, since you’ll have it secured and just have to wait for whenever it arrives.

It is available but I'm at the checkout and its not verifying if I'm actually buying the xsx. It says its available for pickup Nov 24th. But its not showing what I'm buying...

1 hour ago, stepee said:

@best3444 if your Best Buy doesn’t have one coming soon as an option check Gamestop as they have the all access deal available for me as well.

But also lol this is dumb wtf why can’t Gamestop just let me buy one and not finance? 

this is what I was thinking, there has to be some incentive somewhere. Can't just be the hoping financers miss payments...lol I haven't looked this hard for a PS5 ever, but I actually looked at all the main retail shops, and still nope. Literally just 4 websites but I looked. They way I do it, I'm not scoring one this year or anytime soon either...Would be glorious to have a New PS5, Series X, and the sound system all here with the LGC1 83" DREAMY :dab2: 

52 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

Isn't it weird how easy it was haha. All these people are still fighting bots and shit. Even if I wasn't going to pay it off early, I'd still rather pay $37 a month to just not have to deal with the stress of searching for a console.

Well it's not in hand yet but ...Ya pretty easy. I think though the real prize is the PS5 right now. I also have a Nov 24th pick up date!!

I clicked on the All Access button on the BB website last night for shits and giggles and it went through! I have to wait till Black Friday to pick it up from Best Buy (should be fun) but as far as I can tell I'm gonna have a Series X with my name on it sitting on that shelf next friday. So hyped, I wasn't expecting to have one till next summer!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

I clicked on the All Access button on the BB website last night for shits and giggles and it went through! I have to wait till Black Friday to pick it up from Best Buy (should be fun) but as far as I can tell I'm gonna have a Series X with my name on it sitting on that shelf next friday. So hyped, I wasn't expecting to have one till next summer!

Awesome! Feels good, man.

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

My bestbuy said they are still preparing my order and wait for an email confirmation when it's ready for pickup. This blows. 

How long does it take to grab a box from the back? I'd go up there and talk to the manager. I bet you'd get it.

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

How long does it take to grab a box from the back? I'd go up there and talk to the manager. I bet you'd get it.

Maybe it is still on the truck. When I worked in Best Buy in college, Black Friday had a ton of trucks come in for the deals.  

15 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I'm tempted to just go there and check. I just bought wine right across the street from bestbuy so I'm going to stop in.

And yes, they're closed tomorrow. I'm also now working this weekend so whatever. 

Just now, best3444 said:

@Biggie They have my Xbox but its not ready yet for me to take home. Its in the building.

Working this weekend? Might not get your Xbox? Jesus man give me your belt and shoestrings.

20 minutes ago, stepee said:

Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

18 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Best waiting at Best Buy Customer Service while they get his Xbox. 

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

Lol. It's iffy though if I get it today. She said it's back on a pallet not processed yet. I don't understand their system so I most likely will get it Friday. I'm exhausted so it's not the biggest deal. 

1 minute ago, best3444 said:

Lol. It's iffy though if I get it today. She said it's back on a pallet not processed yet. I don't understand their system so I most likely will get it Friday. I'm exhausted so it's not the biggest deal. 

That sucks. Bullshit go do you fucking job you Best Buy pos and get his Xbox. 

• True 2