Anybody buy an Xbox through Xbox All Access?

DarkStar189

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Expect to continue to not be blown away then. :p

I was pleasantly surprised by Halo all together. Not only was my graphics whore inside me satisfied enough but the game was really fun! I actually did really well in the matches. I expected it to look like shit and it looks pretty nice imo. I really look forward to the campaign. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Forza 5 looked "nice" but didn't blow me away like I was expecting. A lot of last gen visuals used here. Don't get me wrong, it looks good and performs excellent but I was expecting better. 

Now trying Halo mp.

Forza needs some ray traced GI at this point since everything else is so realistic, but man the density alone is such a big step up. That and double the performance (I wouldn’t bother with quality mode here ) of course! 

40 minutes ago, stepee said:

Forza needs some ray traced GI at this point since everything else is so realistic, but man the density alone is such a big step up. That and double the performance (I wouldn’t bother with quality mode here ) of course! 

Yea, I'm going to try performance mode next. Far Cry 6 ran like butter and I forgot how fun that was. Still have a lot to dl.

@stepee So I'm done for today. I only got to play Forza 5, Halo mp, Far Cry 6, and Assassin's Creed Valhalla. 

AC looks absolutely beautiful and runs at 60. It was awesome and I have 60 hours in that game. I'm eventually going back to finish that up now. 

Tomorrow I'm checking out Ori and the Will of the Wisps (120fps), Gears 5 (120fps), Battlefield MP (I have gamepass ultimate now so I can play for 10 hours), Psychonauts 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Flight Simulator. I think that's all for now. I may be forgetting a game. 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@stepee So I'm done for today. I only got to play Forza 5, Halo mp, Far Cry 6, and Assassin's Creed Valhalla. 

AC looks absolutely beautiful and runs at 60. It was awesome and I have 60 hours in that game. I'm eventually going back to finish that up now. 

Tomorrow I'm checking out Ori and the Will of the Wisps (120fps), Gears 5 (120fps), Battlefield MP (I have gamepass ultimate now so I can play for 10 hours), Psychonauts 2, Guardians of the Galaxy, and Flight Simulator. I think that's all for now. I may be forgetting a game. 

Now you can go sell your XB1

28 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I tried Ori the other night. Game looks great. Great game for HDR. I saw there were 2 display options 4k 120fps or 6k 60fps. I only messed with 4k so far. 

On 11/26/2021 at 6:09 PM, DarkStar189 said:

I tried Ori the other night. Game looks great. Great game for HDR. I saw there were 2 display options 4k 120fps or 6k 60fps. I only messed with 4k so far. 

Yea, I played it at 4K 120fps. Absolutely beautiful game in all respects.

Gears of War 5 looks and runs amazing, too. Fuckin smooth!

On 11/24/2021 at 6:33 PM, DarkStar189 said:

You will definitely have gotten an email from Citizens bank (not Citi) back when you were approved and placed the order. The email has a link and an activation code. Click the link, make account and put the activation code in. I did that the night I placed the order and just yesterday the account finally updated and shows my monthly payment and due date. First payment is due Dec. 16th. You can pay as much money as you want but you won't be able to use your reward certificates. 

When I picked xbox up the guy was like "well... here you go" and didn't give me a bag or anything to carry it out in. On my 1 minute journey out the door, i had a death grip on the thing haha. 

I'm kind of laughing but not really....

I did not get the email, I've looked and looked, ion spam, in trash, in everywhere for the thing. I have the Xbox so there's that, I just fucking want this thing [aid for right now!! Kind a frustrating but I'll figure it out soon enough. Seems like I should've gotten a secondary email buy now, I mean I owe 800+ dollars. I need this resolved, so much going on I'm stressed about it. Anyone have the link in the original email they can share and I can call them, I do not have a code to enter but I have the order number what ever. I just want it over so I can find a P{S5....lol

Ok I went into full get this done mode and was able to get in contact with Citizens bank and find my account number and all is good paying it off today and closing the line of credit if possible at same time. Wish I didn't get the pull on the credit like those have said, we have very excellent credit and try hard to keep it that way too. I didn't need credit to buy it but I'm glad to have it so it is what it is. looking forward to playing it this weekend.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, HardAct said:

Ok I went into full get this done mode and was able to get in contact with Citizens bank and find my account number and all is good paying it off today and closing the line of credit if possible at same time. Wish I didn't get the pull on the credit like those have said, we have very excellent credit and try hard to keep it that way too. I didn't need credit to buy it but I'm glad to have it so it is what it is. looking forward to playing it this weekend.

Good to hear. I got an email and a text so that's weird you never received anything.